No announcement yet.

New York Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the Astros are forced to play a game 5 tonight. Sounds like Verlander got roughed up yesterday. Now they have to burn Cole today.

Whoever wins tonight, I hope the game goes about 20 innings!
    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
      And the Astros are forced to play a game 5 tonight. Sounds like Verlander got roughed up yesterday. Now they have to burn Cole today.

Whoever wins tonight, I hope the game goes about 20 innings!
      LETS GO RAYS!
      "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjay View Post

LETS GO RAYS!
        Does it really matter? I'm not sure any team can beat the Yanks this year.
        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Hope Chapman’s hand is better after getting hit with the champagne bottle during the celebration in the clubhouse. We might need him. Stros up 4-1 in the 4th. Yep, the Yanks can beat anyone. Best way to think, I’ve been doing it since 1955. Sometimes I’m right, sometimes wrong.
          “It’s a great day for hockey”

Comment

• Originally posted by ISLESfan17202 View Post
            Hope Chapman’s hand is better after getting hit with the champagne bottle during the celebration in the clubhouse. We might need him. Stros up 4-1 in the 4th. Yep, the Yanks can beat anyone. Best way to think, I’ve been doing it since 1955. Sometimes I’m right, sometimes wrong.
            Exactly just like I expect the Isles to win the Cup this year
            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• This has to be the fastest post season baseball game in 20 years. I get home from the Isles game at 10:15 and they are in the 7th?

Oh and Gleyber is a superstar.

Comment

This has to be the fastest post season baseball game in 20 years. I get home from the Isles game at 10:15 and they are in the 7th?

Oh and Gleyber is a superstar.
                What a game by Tanaka and Torres. And everyone is contributing. The rest helped them and the long series is hurting Astros. What a great opportunity to a most likely victory tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

What a game by Tanaka and Torres. And everyone is contributing. The rest helped them and the long series is hurting Astros. What a great opportunity to a most likely victory tonight.

Great game by both but I was more excited about Tanaka, I think it all comes down to pitching.

Comment

• Tjay will be staying up for this one.

Comment

• Beat Verlander tonight and this series is pretty much over.

Comment

Beat Verlander tonight and this series is pretty much over.
                        When is Verlander going to start showing his age?

Comment

When is Verlander going to start showing his age?
                          Not yet, I guess.

Comment

Not yet, I guess.
                            I hope he's not a freak of nature the way Ryan was. He doesn't have Ryan's stuff, but Ryan was throwing gas in his mid 40's.

Comment

• I read somewhere they've deaden the ball for the playoffs. I don't know if that helps us or hurts us. I'm guessing it hurts us.

Comment

I read somewhere they've deaden the ball for the playoffs. I don't know if that helps us or hurts us. I'm guessing it hurts us.
                                Definitely hurts us.

Verlander looking very tough so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X