X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-0 after top of the first.
    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

• Tanaka gone too. Only the first inning and 6-6. Must be jet lag! The fans are seeing some game over there! I don’t ever remember anything like this.

Comment

• Wow now 6-6 and Tanaka is out.

Comment

• What a game for all these first time fans over there. 14-6 at this point, Yanks, and home runs too!

Comment

• Originally posted by ISLESfan17202 View Post
            What a game for all these first time fans over there. 14-6 at this point, Yanks, and home runs too!
            Absolutely crazy game.

DJ for MVP?

Comment

• Wonderful game, not just that the Yanks won 17 to 13, but this was one of the most interesting games I ever watched with the home runs and hits and diving plays in general. A really wild game and glad it was for the London fans. One more there tomorrow. I doubt tomorrow’s game can top today’s.

Comment

Wonderful game, not just that the Yanks won 17 to 13, but this was one of the most interesting games I ever watched with the home runs and hits and diving plays in general. A really wild game and glad it was for the London fans. One more there tomorrow. I doubt tomorrow’s game can top today’s.
                Tomorrows game

1-0 17 innings
                THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Wonderful game, not just that the Yanks won 17 to 13, but this was one of the most interesting games I ever watched with the home runs and hits and diving plays in general. A really wild game and glad it was for the London fans. One more there tomorrow. I doubt tomorrow’s game can top today’s.
                  Boston missed an extra point!

Comment

• Yanks have so many weapons. Seems like someone is always injured.

Comment

Yanks have so many weapons. Seems like someone is always injured.
                      I wish we had better Starters.
                      "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

• Up by seven runs today, in London, but after yesterday’s slug fest I don’t think anything’s safe. But Di Di has just made some fabulous plays this series.
                        Last edited by ISLESfan17202; 06-30-2019, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Up by seven runs today, in London, but after yesterday’s slug fest I don’t think anything’s safe.
                          First inning was not looking good.

11 runs without a homer today!

Comment

Up by seven runs today, in London, but after yesterday’s slug fest I don’t think anything’s safe. But Di Di has just made some fabulous plays this series.
                            6 outs to go.
                            "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

• Yep, that last inning was interesting.

Comment

• And they are playing New York New York!

11 games up on the Sox!!

Comment

Working...
                                X