No announcement yet.

New York Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yanks lead the Blue Jays 7-4 in the seventh inning. Just got home from my 13 year old grandson’s game. He plays catcher and left field. They won 14-1 and he had two hits for singles, two walks and a strikeout. They have one loss and ten wins so far this season. A couple of tough games against two really good teams coming up. I could watch kids play ball all day.

Comment

• Damn Yankees! Toronto is horrible, why can't we beat them?
      "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

• Yeah, I fell asleep in my chair, just woke up and saw the bad news.

Comment

• Didi is back!!

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ths-tj-surgery

Gregorius activated 8 months after TJ surgery

Eight months after undergoing offseason Tommy John surgery, Didi Gregorius is back in a big league uniform, and he's using social media to indicate just how excited he is about that opportunity.

The New York Yankees shortstop returned Friday from his rehab assignment at Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, reinstated off the Yankees' 60-day injured list. He is expected to make his 2019 debut when the Yankees open a three-game series Friday at the Cleveland Indians. Manager Aaron Boone said Thursday that Gregorius "should be in the lineup."
          “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

• This is great news, the bad is that the Yanks lost tonight, 5-2. I didn’t see it, I couldn’t get it, and I was in Gettysburg anyway. Can’t win ‘em all.

Comment

• Interesting move

https://twitter.com/YankeesPR/status...047110657?s=19

​​​​​​TRADE: The @Yankees have acquired 1B/DH Edwin Encarnación from the Seattle Mariners in exchange for RHP Juan Then and cash considerations.

Comment

• More power for the line up. A good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                  Interesting move

https://twitter.com/YankeesPR/status...047110657?s=19

​​​​​​TRADE: The @Yankees have acquired 1B/DH Edwin Encarnación from the Seattle Mariners in exchange for RHP Juan Then and cash considerations.
                  How do they do this? I just don't understand.

Did he play this weekend? I was away on a hockey tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

How do they do this? I just don't understand.

Did he play this weekend? I was away on a hockey tournament.
                    He did not play this weekend, I think he will play tonight.

Comment

• I'm hoping the Yankees trade for Zack Greinke who is pitching amazing. Trade Frazier plus for him. They get Greinke, they could guarantee getting to the WS

Comment

• So much for the slump. 4 in a row and rolling!

Comment

• Yep, got the Rays by 3.5 games and whipping ‘em. For now, anyway. Go Yanks!

Comment

• Yanks on a roll, win eight in a row!

Comment

• History being made today in London Stadium, England. Yankees vs Red Sox for two games today and tomorrow. Game starting now on FOX. First time ever a major league game played in Europe. Hard to believe since baseball has been around so long here. They want to try to “educate “ the English folks in the game of baseball. Hope it is a good game for them. Some American folks made the trip too. Only 385 feet to center field here. Average prices are 250 pounds about $320 in U.S. dollars. Cheapest are 30 pounds or $38. Play Ball! They want to teach them to sing “take me out to the ball game.”

Comment

• Yanks have batted around. Update, Yanks up 6-0 already. 4 straight extra base hits. Only the first inning and the Red Sox pitcher is gone. Must have been the jet lag.

Comment

Working...
                                X