• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yanks take the Red Sox, 4-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by ISLESfan17202 View Post
      Yanks take the Red Sox, 4-1.
      Our bullpen made it a 5 inning game, and what's happened to Chris Sale?
      "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Yanks take the Red Sox, 4-1.
        8.5 games up on the Sox, very nice. But Tampa won't go away.
        “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

• Chapman was making it interesting but then 2 pitches later the game was OVER!

https://twitter.com/JSterlingCalls/s...746919937?s=19

​"Yankees win. THEEEE YANKEEEEEES WIN! https://t.co/2Gq23y87R7​​​​​

Comment

• Yanks lose 8-5 to the Red Sox tonight but they won two out of three and one was rained out.

Comment

Yanks lose 8-5 to the Red Sox tonight but they won two out of three and one was rained out.
              I'll take 2 out of 3 every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

I'll take 2 out of 3 every time.
                So will Meatloaf
                THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Sounds like the Yankees are the front runners for Keuchel. If he can pitch like he is capable, that will really bolster their chances of winning the WS this year.

And they've been doing this with both Judge and Stanton on the IR, not to mention Didi, pitchers, etc.. There would only be one team I fear. And that is Houston. Houston just has the Yankees number.

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
                    Sounds like the Yankees are the front runners for Keuchel. If he can pitch like he is capable, that will really bolster their chances of winning the WS this year.

And they've been doing this with both Judge and Stanton on the IR, not to mention Didi, pitchers, etc.. There would only be one team I fear. And that is Houston. Houston just has the Yankees number.
                    I am not sure I want everyone back! They are playing so well with the current roster.

I am only half kidding. Of course I want Judge back. But Judge AND Stanton does not work so well.

And when Didi is back who sits? Not Gleyber. Not Lameihu. Gio? He's been great.

The one we really need back is Severino.

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

I am not sure I want everyone back! They are playing so well with the current roster.

I am only half kidding. Of course I want Judge back. But Judge AND Stanton does not work so well.

And when Didi is back who sits? Not Gleyber. Not Lameihu. Gio? He's been great.

The one we really need back is Severino.
                      Yeah I agree. Lemaheu is one of my favorite acquisitions in the last decade. I wrote about it a week ago how this team, despite still hitting a lot of homers, does not rely on it. I love the rallies that they put up all the time now because they are more of a contact hitting team.

I guess I would put Lemaheu in the DH spot. No way he comes out of the lineup though. Not a chance.

Severino should be coming back after the all star break (at least that's what I read today).

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

Yeah I agree. Lemaheu is one of my favorite acquisitions in the last decade. I wrote about it a week ago how this team, despite still hitting a lot of homers, does not rely on it. I love the rallies that they put up all the time now because they are more of a contact hitting team.

I guess I would put Lemaheu in the DH spot. No way he comes out of the lineup though. Not a chance.

Severino should be coming back after the all star break (at least that's what I read today).
                        Can Lameihu play first? Then Voit can DH. It's a great problem to have. I also assume that Didi won't play every day at first, so that will create some playing time for others.

When Judge and Stanton come back I see Frazier going back to AAA. He's a real talent but he needs to work on his defense. Right now he is an awful outfielder.

Comment

• So I trash Frazier and he just hit a long 2 run homer. Nice!

Yanks are in Toronto. So I find myself not only rooting for the Yankees but against the Blue Jays. Because it's Toronto......home of pajama boy. And on that subject Go Warriors!

Comment

• Yeah, I have it on while I’m reading. 4-2 Jays at this point, bottom six. Tanaka not looking his best at this point.

Comment

Yeah, I have it on while I’m reading. 4-2 Jays at this point, bottom six. Tanaka not looking his best at this point.
                              He cruised through 4 then all of a sudden allowed 2 homers.

Comment

• Yeah, lost 4-3. I’m half way through this Islanders Dynasty book, reading tonight while I had the tv muted watching the game from time to time. I’ll let ya’all know what I thought when I’m done.
                                Last edited by ISLESfan17202; 06-04-2019, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X