X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go Astros.
    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

• Sorry for your loss boys but now it is time for 100% focus on the Isles ...............sad face for your loss

Now chin up Lets go Islanders ...............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand happy face
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Baseball, Shamesball. I've got me some Islander Hockey to watch.
        "I'm excited about the coaching staff, winning breeds winning."

Comment

• New York Yankees: Patrick Corbin, LHP
          For all the talk we're sure to hear about shortstop Manny Machado, the Yankees' biggest need is starting pitching, and Corbin is the best available arm. Adding a left-handed starter is the ideal situation for New York, and Corbin has said he grew up rooting for the Yankees. With their luxury-tax reset, shelling out a hefty contract or two shouldn't be an issue for the Yankees this offseason..
          https://www.mlb.com/news/best-free-a...?tid=282421090
          I always enjoy a Yankee offseason. They usally make a splash. That being said I want nothing to do with Machado. He's lazy and doesn't give 100%. You can get away with that in your 20's, but it's going to catch up with you in your 30's. Signing him will be a huge mistake IMO.
          "I'm excited about the coaching staff, winning breeds winning."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjay View Post
            I always enjoy a Yankee offseason. They usally make a splash. That being said I want nothing to do with Machado. He's lazy and doesn't give 100%. You can get away with that in your 20's, but it's going to catch up with you in your 30's. Signing him will be a huge mistake IMO.
            PITCHING
            PITCHING
            PITCHING

“Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

PITCHING
              PITCHING
              PITCHING
              HOCKEY
              HOCKEY
              HOCKEY