No announcement yet.

Golden State Warriors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can watch the Warriors for about 5 minutes. Which is pretty good considering that otherwise I can't watch the NBA at all.
    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
      I can watch the Warriors for about 5 minutes. Which is pretty good considering that otherwise I can't watch the NBA at all.
      Most amazing 3 point team ever. I mean Curry is ridiculous. He is almost pulling up at half court. Amazing shooters on that team at least from a distance that I have never seen before. Been a lot of fun for me. The thing that gives me hope is that after there back to back win in the 70's. The Warriors rarely made the playoffs in the next 40 years and were basically the joke of the NBA. Maybe why I still hold out hope for the Isles.
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Well it is that time of year when I go yay! Warriors are going to the finals! I wonder how many people have had 2 franchises from completely 2 different sports go to the finals 5 years in a row. I can't imagine there are many people like me who's team in the NHL and NBA the Warriors. I think that may be a short list indeed. Plus you have to be old lol.

Of course the Islanders won 4 of them and the Warriors have to win the next series to get there. Going to be tough against the Bucks. I almost hope the Raptors don't win because they are my number 2. I'm actually disappointed in the Warriors as I think they should be going for their 5th straight title. I don't think the Isles had a chance to get that 5th unless they had of won in 79.

But with the Warriors up 3-1 they should have never lost that series to Cleveland. Superman Lebron put the team on his back and brought it home.

Go Warriors!!!!!!!

Comment

I do not watch too much NBA basketball, college yes, especially March Madness. But I have been watching some of the playoffs and last night, with the possibility of a sweep by GS, I watched. I just had a feeling that even though Portland had a substantial lead at times that Curry and company were going to come back, and so they did. No Durant, still no problem. Steph Curry just does everything, slick ball handling, drives for the basket, shoots off balance, even three pointers. 37 points I believe, the guy is just fantastic to watch. One of the greatest shooters of all time.
          Last edited by ISLESfan17202; 05-21-2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ISLESfan17202 View Post
            I do not watch too much NBA basketball, college yes, especially March Madness. But I have been watching some of the playoffs and last night, with the possibility of a sweep by GS, I watched. I just had a feeling that even though Portland had a substantial lead at times that Curry and company were going to come back, and so they did. No Durant, still no problem. Steph Curry just does everything, slick ball handling, drives for the basket, shoots off balance, even three pointers. 37 points I believe, the guy is just fantastic to watch. One of the greatest shooters of all time.
            I'm honestly not sure if the Warriors are better with Durant or with out him. I know that sounds crazy but without him the Warriors are now 31-1. When Durant is there all the play surrounds Durant and the passing stops at him because he will shoot it every time. It is hard to believe they can be better without one of the very best players in the NBA but that may be just the case?

Now I know I have seen this some where before but can't quite put my finger on it. Anyone know of any team that has ever lost a star and got better?

By the way watching Curry and Thompson take 3 steps over center court and swish 3's all night almost seems unfair lol. Glad they are on my team

Comment

OH OH! I might be in trouble! Raptors have now won 3 in a row and now lead the series with the Bucks! Raps are my second favorite team. I'm not sure it would be great to see them playing each other but I guess I can't lose. This is a tough one though. Warriors have won 3 out of the last 4 (should have been 4) and the Raptors have never won. I almost want to cheer for the Raptors! Yikes this is tearing me up!

This weird because in hockey I have no 2nd favorite team. Isles all the way. But I guess if I had to pick one other team I guess it would be Detroit. But never in a million years would I cheer for the Wings over the Isles.

I may cheer for the Raps because I'm pretty sure the Warriors will beat them in 4 or 5

Comment

Woohoo Warriors......take that JT....is that better Mark?

Comment

Durant is a true Warrior!

Comment

Well I thought I would be fine with my 2nd favorite team beating my favorite team..........but apparently I'm not lol. Injuries are the ONE and only reason the Raptors beat the Warriors. Golden State played up to their names this post season. They were basically the walking wounded.

Still 5 straight finals and 3 championships. Not bad I guess but I really think they should have won all 5

Comment

Working...
                    X