Miami Dolphins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Dolphins

I have pretty much come to the conclusion that I am a masochist having favorite teams like the New York Islanders (1972) Miami Dolphins (1969) Chicago Cubs (1967-72) and Golden State Warriors (1972). Up until recently the Warriors were the closest 2 teams I had that mirrored themselves. Warriors won a couple back to back in the 70's as did the Dolphins early 70's. The Warriors got rid of their jinx and now are a strong contender again.

However I VOW to not be fooled once again by the Miami Dolphins!!!!!!

For decades now it seems they start every year 0-2 0-3 1-4 and then go on a bit of a winning streak and get close to or get to or get slightly over .500 to only miss the playoffs once again.

This year 1-4 now followed by 6 straight wins to go 7-4

I WILL NOT BE FOOLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

A.J. Duhe still gives me fits!
    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Not that I'm pessimistic about my Dolphins but I'm sure they will find a way to not make the playoffs with a 10-6 record.

Comment

59-10 lol.......well I won't have to worry about watching NFL this year which is fine with me

Comment

Alright only lost 43-0........well that is improving, baby steps lol

Comment

Alright Dolphins now averaging losing 44-5 WTG Fish. Hey John Dallas can't be that good. The Fish gave up 13 less points and scored 1 more than they average

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
              Alright Dolphins now averaging losing 44-5 WTG Fish. Hey John Dallas can't be that good. The Fish gave up 13 less points and scored 1 more than they average
              2 games where the spread was over 20 points this week. This game and the Jets/Patriots. The Jets covered!

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

2 games where the spread was over 20 points this week. This game and the Jets/Patriots. The Jets covered!
                lol that is crazy!

Comment

Well I thought the plan was to 0-16 this year. Guess the Jets want that first pick!

Comment

Well done Fish! Anything that makes a bad day for the Patriots works for me

Comment

Can't believe the fish have only selected a QB twice with their 1st pick since 1983. It's about time! Go Tua!

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
                        Can't believe the fish have only selected a QB twice with their 1st pick since 1983. It's about time! Go Tua!
                        I hope Tua and Darnold is as entertaining as Sorokin and that Ranger dude.
                        "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

RIP

https://twitter.com/RDCSports/status...20222920339458

In sad news Monday morning, the Miami Dolphins announced the passing of longtime head coach and Hall of Famer Don Shula. He was 90 years old.

Comment

Sad day! First coach for the Dolphins when I started cheering for them

Comment

Well I don't get to say this very often but my Fish are having a great year! What a game tonight! And that folks is why you never leave a game early So do you think the Giants could do the Dolphins a huge favor and have one of those big upset wins against the Ravens?

Comment

Working...
                              X