Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Jets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    What a mess the Jets are.

    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...586487808?s=19

    Jets released Le’Veon Bell.
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by mw147 View Post
      What a mess the Jets are.

      https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...586487808?s=19

      Jets released Le’Veon Bell.
      I was a Jets fan and I don't watch football anymore, but I'm curious. Why would you release a guy? Why wouldn't you trade him, especially if he has value?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

        I was a Jets fan and I don't watch football anymore, but I'm curious. Why would you release a guy? Why wouldn't you trade him, especially if he has value?
        Do they still have to pay him? I thought Football contracts weren't guaranteed?
        "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

        Comment


        • #34
          Wow, they did not get much for a guy who was the 3rd overall pick not all that long ago

          https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...61450527215620

          Filed to ESPN: Jets trading QB Sam Darnold to the Carolina Panthers for a 2021 sixth-round pick and second- and fourth-round picks in 2022, per sources.
          "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by mw147 View Post
            Wow, they did not get much for a guy who was the 3rd overall pick not all that long ago

            https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...61450527215620
            Terrible asset management. Reminds me of the dark Islander days.
            "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by mw147 View Post
              Wow, they did not get much for a guy who was the 3rd overall pick not all that long ago

              https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...61450527215620
              Are the people who drafted Darnold still running the team?
              "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Tjay View Post

                Are the people who drafted Darnold still running the team?
                They are not.
                "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

                Comment

                Working...
                X