Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Jets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New York Jets

    https://twitter.com/Sportsnet/status/754061686160719872

    The #Jets have signed Muhammad Wilkerson to a monster five-year contract extension. http://sprtsnt.ca/2agLMW9
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

  • #2
    https://twitter.com/CBSNewYork/statu...25409626726400

    Report: Ryan Fitzpatrick’s NJ Home Is Now For Rent https://t.co/8s97twchMO

    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

    Comment


    • #3
      http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/08/...mad-wilkerson/
      Jets Getting Healthy As Forte, Wilkerson Fully Participate In Practice

      Bowles Says Veteran Defensive Lineman, Rookie QB Hackenberg Could Play Friday Against Redskins

      FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (CBSNewYork/AP) — Matt Forte took a few handoffs in individual drills and tested out his healing hamstring. Then, instead of heading to the trainer’s area or into the facility, the New York Jets running back stayed on the field for team drills.

      Forte fully practiced for the first time in training camp Wednesday — a positive sign for a guy the Jets have been cautious with after he tweaked a hamstring running on his own last month.
      Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson could see his first game action against the Redskins after fully participating in practice for the second straight day. He has been working his way back from a broken right leg, suffered in last season’s finale against Buffalo.

      “I’m feeling good,” Wilkerson said. “I felt better than I did yesterday, so that’s a good thing.”
      "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

      Comment


      • #4
        Very sad news

        http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/...s-byrd-killed/

        Former @nyjets defensive lineman Dennis Byrd has been killed in a car accident: https://t.co/1GaPaugXfK
        "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

        Comment


        • #5
          Google "owner of the NY Jets".

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Newbomb View Post
            Google "owner of the NY Jets".
            "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mw147 View Post
              Very sad news

              http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/...s-byrd-killed/

              Former @nyjets defensive lineman Dennis Byrd has been killed in a car accident: https://t.co/1GaPaugXfK
              I hadn't seen this before today.
              "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm going to start watching again this year. Can't wait to see what this new quarterback can do.
                "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tjay View Post
                  I'm going to start watching again this year. Can't wait to see what this new quarterback can do.
                  I didn't watch at all last year. I am contemplating watching next year.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

                    I didn't watch at all last year. I am contemplating watching next year.
                    I very wisely stopped watching in the 90's.
                    I'm ready to give them another chance.
                    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tjay View Post

                      I very wisely stopped watching in the 90's.
                      I'm ready to give them another chance.
                      Unless you enjoy a lot of losing and miserable football, you haven't missed much.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have been a NY JETS fan since 1964 at the age of 9. I worked at shea selling peanuts & hot choc to be able to see Joe Namath up close. Today's signing or last nights signing is going to go down as the 2nd worst head coach signing since Weeb Eubank hired his son in-law Charle Weiner to take over when he retired. If I had season tickets I would not renew. This ownership is worse than Met ownership and thats saying a lot.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post
                          I have been a NY JETS fan since 1964 at the age of 9. I worked at shea selling peanuts & hot choc to be able to see Joe Namath up close. Today's signing or last nights signing is going to go down as the 2nd worst head coach signing since Weeb Eubank hired his son in-law Charle Weiner to take over when he retired. If I had season tickets I would not renew. This ownership is worse than Met ownership and thats saying a lot.
                          Worse than Rich Kotite?
                          "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mw147 View Post

                            Worse than Rich Kotite?
                            Same as Rich Kotite, unfortunity

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post
                              I have been a NY JETS fan since 1964 at the age of 9. I worked at shea selling peanuts & hot choc to be able to see Joe Namath up close. Today's signing or last nights signing is going to go down as the 2nd worst head coach signing since Weeb Eubank hired his son in-law Charle Weiner to take over when he retired. If I had season tickets I would not renew. This ownership is worse than Met ownership and thats saying a lot.
                              Reading the comments of Jets fans on Twitter has been absolutely hilarious.
                              The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X