No announcement yet.

NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That his daughter was with him makes it so much worse. Reminds me of Thurman Munson. I only hope they died on impact. Munson, on the other hand was conscious and paralyzed by a broken neck. He had to wait for the fire.
    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post

That his daughter was with him makes it so much worse. Reminds me of Thurman Munson. I only hope they died on impact. Munson, on the other hand was conscious and paralyzed by a broken neck. He had to wait for the fire.
      I never knew that Tjay about Munson and his suffering. Oh that's awful. I brought it up to my sons yesterday as well. Munson was on top of his game at that moment too.

Super sad to think of all of the kid's on that helicopter with their parents and the parents knowing their fate. I can't imagine. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

I never knew that Tjay about Munson and his suffering. Oh that's awful. I brought it up to my sons yesterday as well. Munson was on top of his game at that moment too.

Super sad to think of all of the kid's on that helicopter with their parents and the parents knowing their fate. I can't imagine. RIP
        Thurman clipped a tree and crash landed in a field near the runway. He would have been fine but the plane slid into a tree stump and the plane burst into flames. The plane hit the stump right where Munson was sitting so he took the brunt of the impact and his neck was broken in 7 places, if I remember correctly. Two people with him tried to get him out but they had to leave him behind because of the intense heat. I read the NTSB report on his crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post

Thurman clipped a tree and crash landed in a field near the runway. He would have been fine but the plane slid into a tree stump and the plane burst into flames. The plane hit the stump right where Munson was sitting so he took the brunt of the impact and his neck was broken in 7 places, if I remember correctly. Two people with him tried to get him out but they had to leave him behind because of the intense heat. I read the NTSB report on his crash.
          I forgot all this stuff. Definitely did not need to remember. Thanks, Tjay!

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

I forgot all this stuff. Definitely did not need to remember. Thanks, Tjay!
            Some of the details are hard to let go. Not the way you want to see someone go out.

Comment

Legendary player, possibly the toughest basketball player who ever stepped on to a court.

RIP

https://twitter.com/WashWizards/stat...13394003955714

Statement from the family of Wes Unseld. Rest easy, Wes

Comment

NBA owners are raking in more cash than before the pandemic by charging higher ticket prices despite increasingly empty seats at arenas, according to internal NBA data.

Comment

good to see NY get brunson. not sure if he can replicate what he did in dallas in any system.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...beGsFQawQ&s=19

NBA legend Bill Russell has passed away peacefully at the age of 88. RIP.

Comment

dont understand KD situation. what did he expect moving to a team with these players?

Comment

Working...
                      X