MLB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tjay View Post

LOL, I don't think I ever threw a curve that wasn't slapped at least 300 feet. I had a good slider, but I could never fool anyone with my curve. I think Gooden was on Kiner's Korner and he showed how he gripped his curve, so I tried to follow his example.
    My curve ball was my bread and butter . Could make that sucker break big time. I used to just love throwing a high inside hard fastball and then the curve. I used to enjoy watching them bail out of the box lol. My parents told me baseball was my best sport but my true love was hockey hockey hockey!
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

LOL, I don't think I ever threw a curve that wasn't slapped at least 300 feet. I had a good slider, but I could never fool anyone with my curve. I think Gooden was on Kiner's Korner and he showed how he gripped his curve, so I tried to follow his example.
      It is basically just snapping your fingers with a ball in your hand

Comment

That’s so funny!!! That’s how I learned too! Plus I had a baseball that showed you the grips on the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

That’s so funny!!! That’s how I learned too! Plus I had a baseball that showed you the grips on the baseball.
          Cheater lol

Comment

• Tommy Lasorda, Dodgers icon, dead at 93

https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/tommy-...on-dead-at-93/
            Tommy was a gem, RIP.
            "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Tommy was a gem, RIP.
              Sorry to hear it, RIP.
              Barry: "we didn't win the cup so we're not happy"

Comment

• https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/hank-a...ce=twitter_app

Hank Aaron, MLB legend, dead at 86

Longtime MLB home run king Hank Aaron passed away Friday at the age of 86, according to CBS in Atlanta.
                Barry: "we didn't win the cup so we're not happy"

Comment

• The true home run leader IMO. Too bad he lived in a time where I don't think he got all the accolades that he deserved.

Comment

• Fernando Tatis Jr. agrees to 14-year, $340 million deal with Padres

https://nypost.com/2021/02/17/fernan...-14-years-40m/
                    How long before they call the Yankees looking for help getting out from under the deal?

Comment

Working...
                    X