No announcement yet.

MLB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-- Aaron Judge did not mince words when addressing the Houston Astros' sign-stealing scandal, saying the team should vacate the title and that players should have been punished."I just don't think it holds any value with me. You cheated and you didn't earn it," Judge said of the 2017 World Series championship won by the Astros. https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...heated-earn-it
    Good for you Aaron. MLB handled this very poorly.
    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post
      Good for you Aaron. MLB handled this very poorly.
      Commissioner is afraid of the union who would have to defend the players....even though most players on other teams seem to be livid.
      "The world sucks right now"

Gazaroog 6/10/20

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Commissioner is afraid of the union who would have to defend the players....even though most players on other teams seem to be livid.
        Now that the investigation is over, I'd hope that if players where found to be either untruthful or didn't reveal all of the facts about the cheating would be held responsible for not being completely honest.

Comment

I'll be curious to see Altuve's batting average at the end of the year.

Comment

I just don't understand how they can let all this go? Are the Chicago Blacksox still banned from the hall of fame? If they are how can you not suspend every player on the team for life? Pete Rose step right up! Nothing should stop Pete from getting in now!
            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
              I just don't understand how they can let all this go? Are the Chicago Blacksox still banned from the hall of fame? If they are how can you not suspend every player on the team for life? Pete Rose step right up! Nothing should stop Pete from getting in now!
              The Blacksoxs are still banned. Banned for messing with the integrity of the game, the only difference is they didn't cheat.

Comment

The Blacksoxs are still banned. Banned for messing with the integrity of the game, the only difference is they didn't cheat.
                Baseballs priority's are screwed

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post

Baseballs priority's are screwed
                  The commissioner has managed to piss off the fans, the media, and the players. The guy needs to go.

Comment

I hear the Rangers are moving into a new stadium this season. They only got 25 years out of the old park, not a very long shelf life for a stadium.

Comment

MLB rule changes: Universal DH, runner on second base for extra innings among many changes proposed for baseball in 2020

https://www.masslive.com/redsox/2020...l-in-2020.html
                      I'm so disappointed.

Comment

I'm so disappointed.
                        But you will still watch

(so will I)
                        "The world sucks right now"

Gazaroog 6/10/20

Comment

Putting a runner on 2nd base in extra innings is such a drastic change to the game. I don't like that one at all.

Comment

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
                            Putting a runner on 2nd base in extra innings is such a drastic change to the game. I don't like that one at all.
                            Slo pitch taking the world over lol

Comment

12 years for Mookie Betts, good luck with that.

Comment

12 years for Mookie Betts, good luck with that.
                                I would rather 10 years 500 million but hey beggars can't be choosers lol

Comment

Working...
                                X