Toronto Blue Jays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tjay View Post

I checked a few weeks ago and the Yankees were 18-8, then I looked a few days ago and they sat at 21-21. Gotta say with hockey going, I've got no interest in baseball at the moment.
    Me too Tjay

Comment

Springer will be a nice addition.
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
        Springer will be a nice addition.
        I hate to rain on your parade, but I see this as a contract the Jays will soon regret.

Go Yankees!
        Last edited by Tjay; 01-20-2021, 03:36 PM.
        "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

I hate to rain on your parade, but I see this as a contract the Jays will soon regret.

Go Yankees!
          Can't hit without garbage can signals!!!
          "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Well the Jays finally ended the longest road trip in sports history. Just a little bit short of 700 days! Now that is a road trip!

Comment

Well the Jays finally ended the longest road trip in sports history. Just a little bit short of 700 days! Now that is a road trip!
              LOL, and I thought ours was bad.
              "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Well I didn't fall in the trap this year of waiting for Lou. He did this last year and I knew he would do it again this year so for the first time in a long long time I decided to watch the Jays. This team is on fire right now. 2 weeks ago 9 1/2 games behind the Yanks and now are tied.

44 runs in the last 3 games.........unreal and I'm still only in the 6th inning of the 3rd game. I thought yesterday was impressive with 22 runs in 14 innings however 22 runs in 6 innings is even better lol

Comment

Go Yankees!
                  My eyes don't see what you see Tjay because Springer has been awesome this year. Only a couple of injuries have held him back from doing even more.

Comment

Well I didn't fall in the trap this year of waiting for Lou. He did this last year and I knew he would do it again this year so for the first time in a long long time I decided to watch the Jays. This team is on fire right now. 2 weeks ago 9 1/2 games behind the Yanks and now are tied.

44 runs in the last 3 games.........unreal and I'm still only in the 6th inning of the 3rd game. I thought yesterday was impressive with 22 runs in 14 innings however 22 runs in 6 innings is even better lol
                    Great young team who doesn't just try to hit a homerun every at bat. I just can't stand that jacket thing after they hit a homerun. It's in poor taste and bush league. It's something the WWF would do. The sport is being ruined badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

Great young team who doesn't just try to hit a homerun every at bat. I just can't stand that jacket thing after they hit a homerun. It's in poor taste and bush league. It's something the WWF would do. The sport is being ruined badly.
                      There no doubt this young core dances to a different beat. I know it is kind of strange but they are just having fun. They seem to play well with out putting undue stress on themselves........my brother who is a Red Sox fan hates the jacket as well lol

Comment

• What wild card race!

Comment

• NEVER SAY DIE BLUE JAYS!!!

Comment

• I've been watching the last couple of games TK. Blue Jays offensive line up is insane. It seems like every player has 40 Hrs and 100 RBIs while having good batting averages. I'd imagine this has to be the best offensive team in the Majors?

Yankees pitching I guess is giving them the edge.

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
                              I've been watching the last couple of games TK. Blue Jays offensive line up is insane. It seems like every player has 40 Hrs and 100 RBIs while having good batting averages. I'd imagine this has to be the best offensive team in the Majors?

Yankees pitching I guess is giving them the edge.
                              I have to admit that after watching almost nothing all season, I have started watching the past couple of weeks. Not every game and not every inning, but more than I have watched all season. I still don't feel the same way about baseball as I did for 50 years. But the Stanton and Judge show has been fun!
                              "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

• Ya it has been a good year for the Jays. Pitching had been great up until this last week. Still not out of it yet but no doubt on the ropes now. Which I'm fine with because Islander hockey is about to start. Four guys with 100 RBI has been fun to watch

Comment

Working...
                                X