Toronto Blue Jays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tjay View Post

I checked a few weeks ago and the Yankees were 18-8, then I looked a few days ago and they sat at 21-21. Gotta say with hockey going, I've got no interest in baseball at the moment.
    Me too Tjay

Comment

Springer will be a nice addition.
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
        Springer will be a nice addition.
        I hate to rain on your parade, but I see this as a contract the Jays will soon regret.

Go Yankees!
        Last edited by Tjay; 01-20-2021, 03:36 PM.
        "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

I hate to rain on your parade, but I see this as a contract the Jays will soon regret.

Go Yankees!
          Can't hit without garbage can signals!!!
          Barry: "we didn't win the cup so we're not happy"

Comment

Well the Jays finally ended the longest road trip in sports history. Just a little bit short of 700 days! Now that is a road trip!

Comment

Well the Jays finally ended the longest road trip in sports history. Just a little bit short of 700 days! Now that is a road trip!
              LOL, and I thought ours was bad.
              "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Well I didn't fall in the trap this year of waiting for Lou. He did this last year and I knew he would do it again this year so for the first time in a long long time I decided to watch the Jays. This team is on fire right now. 2 weeks ago 9 1/2 games behind the Yanks and now are tied.

44 runs in the last 3 games.........unreal and I'm still only in the 6th inning of the 3rd game. I thought yesterday was impressive with 22 runs in 14 innings however 22 runs in 6 innings is even better lol

Comment

Go Yankees!
                  My eyes don't see what you see Tjay because Springer has been awesome this year. Only a couple of injuries have held him back from doing even more.

Comment

Well I didn't fall in the trap this year of waiting for Lou. He did this last year and I knew he would do it again this year so for the first time in a long long time I decided to watch the Jays. This team is on fire right now. 2 weeks ago 9 1/2 games behind the Yanks and now are tied.

44 runs in the last 3 games.........unreal and I'm still only in the 6th inning of the 3rd game. I thought yesterday was impressive with 22 runs in 14 innings however 22 runs in 6 innings is even better lol
                    Great young team who doesn't just try to hit a homerun every at bat. I just can't stand that jacket thing after they hit a homerun. It's in poor taste and bush league. It's something the WWF would do. The sport is being ruined badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

Great young team who doesn't just try to hit a homerun every at bat. I just can't stand that jacket thing after they hit a homerun. It's in poor taste and bush league. It's something the WWF would do. The sport is being ruined badly.
                      There no doubt this young core dances to a different beat. I know it is kind of strange but they are just having fun. They seem to play well with out putting undue stress on themselves........my brother who is a Red Sox fan hates the jacket as well lol

Comment

Working...
                      X