Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info for TK

https://twitter.com/RealMichaelKay/s...12792842080258

Well, they made it official today that John Gibbons is out as manager of the Blue Jays. He is one of a kind and a dying breed in this great game. Funny, open, honest, whip smart. A guy you would love to hang out with and just talk. Hope he gets another chance.
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
      Ya I knew this was coming
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Um So when does hockey season start?
        "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post
          Um So when does hockey season start?
          Jays are awesome lol

Comment

Very impressive Vlady!

Comment

Governor Cuomo just announced at a news conference that the Blue Jays will be playing home games in Buffalo.

Comment

Governor Cuomo just announced at a news conference that the Blue Jays will be playing home games in Buffalo.
                Yep they have a lot of work to do on the place in 4 days. Apparently not up to standard. Players are not happy lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	22154F19-F672-45DF-90CF-D0BE326B8DDE.png
Views:	25
Size:	509.5 KB
ID:	152532

Comment

Blue Jays are tied for 1st place and in a playoff spot!

Comment

Well so much for an undefeated season lol

Comment

So I thought it was odd that I hadn't seen any Yankee posts lately so I decided to check the standings and see how far ahead the Yankees were? What the hell the Jays are ahead of the Yankee's?????? Guess that explains a lot lol. However I won't be checking back until the Islanders are done

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
                          So I thought it was odd that I hadn't seen any Yankee posts lately so I decided to check the standings and see how far ahead the Yankees were? What the hell the Jays are ahead of the Yankee's?????? Guess that explains a lot lol. However I won't be checking back until the Islanders are done
                          I was watching some baseball when it first started up because it was something. But once hockey started I don't think I have watched more than a few innings. I do know that the Yanks have been once again decimated by injuries. They need to start letting go of some of these guys who cannot stay healthy. As great as he is that might start with Aaron Judge.

It does seem like the Buffalo Blue Jays are playing well.

Comment

I was watching some baseball when it first started up because it was something. But once hockey started I don't think I have watched more than a few innings. I do know that the Yanks have been once again decimated by injuries. They need to start letting go of some of these guys who cannot stay healthy. As great as he is that might start with Aaron Judge.

It does seem like the Buffalo Blue Jays are playing well.
                            LOL Well from the few games I have seen the Jays play it is nothing but a comedy of errors so I can only imagine what the Yanks are doing

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post

LOL Well from the few games I have seen the Jays play it is nothing but a comedy of errors so I can only imagine what the Yanks are doing
                              I checked a few weeks ago and the Yankees were 18-8, then I looked a few days ago and they sat at 21-21. Gotta say with hockey going, I've got no interest in baseball at the moment.
                              "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post

I checked a few weeks ago and the Yankees were 18-8, then I looked a few days ago and they sat at 21-21. Gotta say with hockey going, I've got no interest in baseball at the moment.
                                Normally around this time I would be telling you to get out of the Yankee thread because Islanders training camp is starting The world is upside down! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X