Toronto Blue Jays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Blue Jays

Well sorry guys having a Canadian on your board can also result in a Blue Jays fan. 8-1 to start spring training not bad but it is spring training. Not going to get to excited about that. Can't say I'm expecting the Jays to make the playoffs this year.
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
    Well sorry guys having a Canadian on your board can also result in a Blue Jays fan. 8-1 to start spring training not bad but it is spring training. Not going to get to excited about that. Can't say I'm expecting the Jays to make the playoffs this year.
    I'm still clinging to my NY roots, but as my Son gets older, I feel like I should show an interest in the D.C. area teams. Hockey is non-negotiable, but baseball & football I can stomach.
    Last edited by Tjay; 03-26-2016, 03:31 PM.
    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

I really hate it when one of my teams is on fire in exhibition season. It can only mean a 2-8 start come regular season.............shhhhhhh happens every time

Comment

And just as expected a great spring training does not carry over to the regular season. Straighten it out Jays!

Comment

Ok so back to .500 now where to go from here Sorry Jays not much time for you right now. Isles are in the playoffs baby!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok so back to .500 now where to go from here Sorry Jays not much time for you right now. Isles are in the playoffs baby!!!!!!!
            Same here, I won't start paying attention to the Yanks until after our Isles are done.
            "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
              Same here, I won't start paying attention to the Yanks until after our Isles are done.
              This is the first time I have ever had the Isles broadcasters for any series since 1975. It has been such a joy to listen to Howie in the playoffs I thought it would never happen. But then it made me think of the run the Mets had last year and would Howie be kind of bored with the Isles after the Mets run. The way he sounded last night didn't sound like he was in a hurry to do Mets games

Comment

Well I'm not sure if the Jays did enough today to put them over the hump. Actually I'm pretty sure they didn't. Have to hope everything falls in to place.

Comment

Well I'm not sure if the Jays did enough today to put them over the hump. Actually I'm pretty sure they didn't. Have to hope everything falls in to place.
                  I'm so out of the loop, I don't have time for the MLB. 11pm, my kids are still up, and I'm watching the Wonder Pets! I hate Linny, Tuck, and Ming Ming too.

Comment

better rounded team headed down the stretch than last season imo .

just noticed bautista heading to i.r so thats not good .

Comment

Originally posted by Isles72 View Post

better rounded team headed down the stretch than last season imo .

just noticed bautista heading to i.r so thats not good .
                      It is nice that the Jays are deep enough to take a hit in losing both Pillar and Bautista for 2 weeks

Comment

It is nice that the Jays are deep enough to take a hit in losing both Pillar and Bautista for 2 weeks
                        When are their contracts up? The Yankees are looking to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post

When are their contracts up? The Yankees are looking to upgrade.
                          Joey Bats is a FA next year as well as Encartion

Comment

Well this team certainly went in the ****ter in a hurry lol OUCH

Comment

Well this team certainly went in the ****ter in a hurry lol OUCH
                              Folding like a cheap suit.
                              The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

Working...
                              X