SNY Sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNY Sports?

Hey.. I didn't know where to ask this and if you don't want this on here, I can take it down..

I have sort of an interview as a video editor in the freelance pool tomorrow at SNY sports. I'd be working in the studio live. Only thing I don't know much about SNY. what are the popular shows on there and anchors? I see there is The Tailgate? And Ian Begley? I don't know any of these guys... Is SNY more Football and Baseball centric on their shows? Nothing hockey?

Originally posted by TonyD View Post
    Hey.. I didn't know where to ask this and if you don't want this on here, I can take it down..

I have sort of an interview as a video editor in the freelance pool tomorrow at SNY sports. I'd be working in the studio live. Only thing I don't know much about SNY. what are the popular shows on there and anchors? I see there is The Tailgate? And Ian Begley? I don't know any of these guys... Is SNY more Football and Baseball centric on their shows? Nothing hockey?
    SNY is the Mets channel I believe. I don't watch the station, but that's what I believe it is based on.

Good luck TD!

Comment

Tony - you are welcome to post your interview here.

SNY is the Mets station, the Nets are on there also. Not sure what else they cover.
      "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
        Tony - you are welcome to post your interview here.

SNY is the Mets station, the Nets are on there also. Not sure what else they cover.
        I thought the Nets were on Yes network?

Comment

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

I thought the Nets were on Yes network?
          Wow, you are right. Shows how much NBA I watch.

"There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Wow, you are right. Shows how much NBA I watch.
            Last game I watched Patrick Ewing was playing for the Knicks.
            "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Working...
            X