Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 68 @ Edmonton, Thursday 3/8 9:00 PM, MSG+2, WRHU 88.7 FM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game 68 @ Edmonton, Thursday 3/8 9:00 PM, MSG+2, WRHU 88.7 FM

    9 PM start, well OK then. I might stay up for this one!

    Let's Go Islanders!!

    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

  • #2
    Originally posted by mw147 View Post
    9 PM start, well OK then. I might stay up for this one!

    Let's Go Islanders!!
    I should be here, wife almost fully recover from flu, turned on the TV just when we gave up goal 4 against the Oilers, should have kept the TV off. Not going to be a easy game Thursday, we are in a downward spiral. Would start Gibson tonight.
    Last edited by 31GOALIE31; 03-07-2018, 02:05 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Always fun to watch 2 of the leagues best. Oh and who knows JT might make an appearance as well.
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TK27 View Post
        Always fun to watch 2 of the leagues best. Oh and who knows JT might make an appearance as well.
        Ouch!
        Lou on the defense, "it won't be hard to fix."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mw147 View Post
          9 PM start, well OK then. I might stay up for this one!

          Let's Go Islanders!!
          9 is perfect for me , as long as I don't nod off .
          Lou on the defense, "it won't be hard to fix."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tjay View Post

            Ouch!
            As Kelso would say BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN
            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TK27 View Post
              Always fun to watch 2 of the leagues best.
              It will be nice playing an organization that has consistently sucked worse than us for a decade. These opportunities are exceedingly rare.

              I took Friday off, so I am in for this one.
              The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tjay View Post

                9 is perfect for me , as long as I don't nod off .
                Well I nodded off, woke up at 11:30 and rand down stairs to find out that the game is tonight. So I get another crack at it.
                Lou on the defense, "it won't be hard to fix."

                Comment


                • #9
                  https://twitter.com/StapeAthletic/st...822985728?s=19

                  Weight: Gibson in goal, lineup TBD. Two gametime decisions.
                  “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I can't help to feel more comfortable with Gibson in net than Halak. With that said, I prefer Captain Tanko (Halak) as our netminder tonight.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                      https://twitter.com/StapeAthletic/st...822985728?s=19

                      Weight: Gibson in goal, lineup TBD. Two gametime decisions.
                      Our chances of winning just went up.

                      Lou on the defense, "it won't be hard to fix."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
                        I can't help to feel more comfortable with Gibson in net than Halak. With that said, I prefer Captain Tanko (Halak) as our netminder tonight.
                        Captain Tanko for every game here on out.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
                          I can't help to feel more comfortable with Gibson in net than Halak. With that said, I prefer Captain Tanko (Halak) as our netminder tonight.
                          We really need to see if Gibson can with a small sample size see if he can play at the NHL level. Believe me we will find a way to lose but at least let's not lose by giving up 5 goals a game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                            https://twitter.com/StapeAthletic/st...822985728?s=19

                            Weight: Gibson in goal, lineup TBD. Two gametime decisions.
                            I was impressed with his first start so let's see if he can have another good one. I don't put any stock in to his AHL save %. Tigers seem to be as bad as the Isles so he should be able to at least match his % up here with the Isles.
                            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post

                              We really need to see if Gibson can with a small sample size see if he can play at the NHL level. Believe me we will find a way to lose but at least let's not lose by giving up 5 goals a game.
                              Agreed we are experts as fans when it comes down to this. We have seen it too many times. We know when it is time to play the rookies for next year lol sad but true!
                              THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X