X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 43 vs. New Jersey, Sunday 1/7 1:00 PM, MSG+, WRHU 88.7 FM

Let's Go Islanders?
    WRITE THE CHECK!!!

Changed our minds about going to this game and are going to Atlantic City instead. Two comp nights at Tropicana > mediocre goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsDp View Post
      Changed our minds about going to this game and are going to Atlantic City instead. Two comp nights at Tropicana > mediocre goaltending.
      Probably the smarter move!
      WRITE THE CHECK!!!

Comment

A very wise decision. It is getting tougher and tougher to throw away 3 hours a night 3 times a week!
        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post

A very wise decision. It is getting tougher and tougher to throw away 3 hours a night 3 times a week!
          Guys, please read last two posts from the Pitt game. My thoughts there are very similar to the piece Peter Botte wrote Thursday in the Daily News. FINALLY SOMEONE CALLING OUT THE ISLES GM.

Comment

Someone was dumb enough to pay more than double my cost for my seats, so I already won.

Comment

Originally posted by raydaisy111 View Post

Guys, please read last two posts from the Pitt game. My thoughts there are very similar to the piece Peter Botte wrote Thursday in the Daily News. FINALLY SOMEONE CALLING OUT THE ISLES GM.
              I just went back and read it and didn't see anything from you. Did you use the comment button or quote button? Or are you talking about someone else's post?

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Probably the smarter move!
                Good news is we will keep the Devils to 3 goals tomorrow, Bad news is how many are we going to score and I am not trying to be funny.

Comment

"Mediocre" is a very generous description.
                  Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post

"Mediocre" is a very generous description.
                    We improved ?

Comment

Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post
                      We improved ?
                      Throw a garbage can in the net and I'll say yes.
                      Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

Comment

Shooter Tutors work.

Comment

Wang's Sumo wrestler idea is starting to sound good.
                          Josh Bailey, NY Islanders 2017/18 season points leader.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                            Let's Go Islanders?
                            I think if we lose it would be a good time to make a GM change because of the break. I can't tell you how many times I thought now would be a good time to can Jack only to see it not happen.

Comment

Damn these 1 o'clock games. I'll set up the DVR and I won't peak because Tjay is done with the losing and expects nothing less than a victory. Franzy put on that Barzal jersey, 31 it's laundry day for you , Mark, book that plane ticket to China, everyone else can put on their rally hats or do whatever is necessary. And remember what Mickey said, "Women weaken legs".

Comment

Working...
                              X