This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

If there was ever a guy to switch from defense to offense, it is Aho. He is not an NHL defenseman, so why not see what he can do at wing?
    Worth a try. May work out for him in the form of an NHL career, which I dont think he will have as a Dman.

Comment

So who all from here are going to be at this game at USB Arena????!!!!!!??????!!!

Comment

I wonder if there will be a game?? UGH!

https://twitter.com/StapeAthletic/st...24765752811525

#Isles announce Anders Lee and Ross Johnston are in COVID protocol.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyD View Post
          So who all from here are going to be at this game at USB Arena????!!!!!!??????!!!
          Well I have tickets. But will there be games if more players end up in Covid protocol?

Comment

We had 3 really fun seasons. Now it feels like we are back to the same old cursed franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
              We had 3 really fun seasons. Now it feels like we are back to the same old cursed franchise.
              We'll get thru this. The Sens have a 40% covid positive rate right now. They'll survive and go forward.

We'll miss Anders but we can use it as an opportunity to get a look at other players.

Comment

https://twitter.com/StapeAthletic/st...41794551427074

Lamoriello: We found out last night, they are in protocol. We're taking every precaution we can, back to protocols we had in the bubble. Full masks everywhere.
                https://twitter.com/StapeAthletic/st...42275638095876

Lamoriello: I do not foresee any postponed games. Wait until we see test results from today to see about call-ups. Will be bringing up one player, possibly two.

Comment

Watching the press conference now from Lou.. just finding out about this.. ughh....

Comment

I am not sure about the procedure but I believe they will need 2 negative tests to play. And there may not be enough time for that for tomorrow, but I believe Sunday is still possible. Of course that is if they test negative. If they test positive again it is going to be 10 days to 2 weeks, like Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyD View Post
                      I sit next to MW147 but already this covid crap starting up has me only a little concerned.

Comment

Well I love the nostalgia of playing the Flames again but it COMPLETELY sucks I get the Canadian broadcast for this game. I might just watch this game on computer if they have the Isles link for this game!
                        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
                          Well I love the nostalgia of playing the Flames again but it COMPLETELY sucks I get the Canadian broadcast for this game. I might just watch this game on computer if they have the Isles link for this game!
                          Google Chrome cast. I cast feeds on to my TV all the time. It's how I usually watch you podcasts! I'm watching Quinnipiac on ESPN+ right now!

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Google Chrome cast. I cast feeds on to my TV all the time. It's how I usually watch you podcasts! I'm watching Quinnipiac on ESPN+ right now!
                            That is sounding a little over my head right now lol. Me and technology are not a great fit
                            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

That is sounding a little over my head right now lol. Me and technology are not a great fit
                              LOL my son set it up for me!

Comment

I've got to figure out my options when I get the camp site set and the family settled. I have an amazon fire stick, so hopefully there's an app I can use to see the game.
                                "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Working...
                                X