This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tjay View Post
    Good period, can't blame Varly for the deflection, and I'd like to slap Matt Martin and sleep with his wife!
    I see what you did there
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post

No way he is travelling. Probably getting chemo + covid = no chance. I hope they got it early enough.
      Hate to be a realist but finding lung cancer early pretty much only means you are going to get to live in pain a little longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justshoot2003 View Post
        These AHL guys like to shoot. My kind of ppl!!!
        Could not agree more! I'm having these visions

Pelech Pulock
        Salo Aho
        Mayfield Dobson

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyD View Post
          Man, the refs put the whistle away, eh?
          Amazing how they called EVERYTHING in the first and second but NOTHING in the third.

I thought our power play looked decent tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

Could not agree more! I'm having these visions

Pelech Pulock
            Salo Aho
            Mayfield Dobson
            Just back from the game, stopped to eat, takes 15 mins to drive from Great Neck to the building, but 1/2 to get into the lot. The building is great, if Martin doesn't get 2 assets tonight for the first to Flames goals, it's ad different game. Looked like he was bench the last 10 mins of the third period. The kids looked good, Salo, Hutton etc played well, Hutton if given a chance could be a replacement for Dobson if Dobson is trade bait for a pure scorer. Only downside is the parking. No lights in a parking lot, one exit in, one exit out, very far walk and almost witnessed a fight between a guy in his 20's and a driver in a car trying to pull out. On a winter cold rainy or snowy night or a night of ice, the parking lot is going to be a disaster , 1000% worse than the lot at the barn. With a little puck luck we could have won the game and can't wait for you guys to experience it with you all. Good night an on to tomorrows game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
              Pags game is not there.
              It's starting to get to be a concern. He's better than this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post

Just back from the game, stopped to eat, takes 15 mins to drive from Great Neck to the building, but 1/2 to get into the lot. The building is great, if Martin doesn't get 2 assets tonight for the first to Flames goals, it's ad different game. Looked like he was bench the last 10 mins of the third period. The kids looked good, Salo, Hutton etc played well, Hutton if given a chance could be a replacement for Dobson if Dobson is trade bait for a pure scorer. Only downside is the parking. No lights in a parking lot, one exit in, one exit out, very far walk and almost witnessed a fight between a guy in his 20's and a driver in a car trying to pull out. On a winter cold rainy or snowy night or a night of ice, the parking lot is going to be a disaster , 1000% worse than the lot at the barn. With a little puck luck we could have won the game and can't wait for you guys to experience it with you all. Good night an on to tomorrows game.
                Yeah the parking situation sucks. Maybe it gets better as everyone including the staff settles in.

The building as already mentioned is spectacular all around. If there are unfinished aspects they weren't obvious. All of you need to find a way to get there ASAP!

As for the team.....sigh. We have been waiting for this night forever and 1/3 of the team is out. So typical of what we have gone through forever.

Salo is the real deal. Panik was our best forward. Hutton wasn't bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Yeah the parking situation sucks. Maybe it gets better as everyone including the staff settles in.

The building as already mentioned is spectacular all around. If there are unfinished aspects they weren't obvious. All of you need to find a way to get there ASAP!

As for the team.....sigh. We have been waiting for this night forever and 1/3 of the team is out. So typical of what we have gone through forever.

I ended up heading south on the cross Island for one exit, than reversed directions and was home in 15 mins. The arena is Great, the team will get healthy and better, but the parking has to improve.

Comment

• Just got done watching (I’m in Philly for my son’s college tourney).

Bitch of a loss. But a lot of positives to come out. Salo is here to stay. He was sooooo good and in all aspects of the game. Finally Dobson looked good. Panik should take over for Martin. Power play (largely because of Salo) looked much better. Isles vets played better. This may get them out of their funk.

Comment

• There is no signage to tell you how to get back to the South Lot. WE got lost. took us 20 mins to find someone to ask...we ran into friends and then just could not find.

Will post more tomorrow. The parking IS A DISASTER as currently constructed. Let's allow time for them to figure it out.

Comment

• Can’t Varlamov make a big save?? Martin is playing so poorly and the both of these guys cost us the game.

I really liked the effort of the team tonight. They were the better team and deserved a better fate. Ultimately you keep this up and they will climb out of this.

I’m so pumped at how well Salo looked. He was outstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaszycki's Krew View Post
                          There is no signage to tell you how to get back to the South Lot. WE got lost. took us 20 mins to find someone to ask...we ran into friends and then just could not find.

Will post more tomorrow. The parking IS A DISASTER as currently constructed. Let's allow time for them to figure it out.
                          im going to train it when I go Wednesday and Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

im going to train it when I go Wednesday and Friday.
                            Where are you sitting? I'm in 220.

Comment

• Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post

Thanks for the report Bruce!

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Aho surprised the hell out of me tonight! Looked fantastic as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X