This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyD View Post
    Where the hell did they find this Bill guy from??? This guy sucks.
    He's been with MSG for a while. I think he mostly works Knicks and some Rangers.
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

• It is the fault of Kaszycki's Krew. He was not aware of Shannon's absence until tonight and did not plan for Pidto to be on the airwaves. I think he is a good reporter - but - he is tainted by being a Rag. NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!

They sure do miss both Nick Leddy and Devon Toews. No one to transport the puck, zone entries on PP suck. The Krew is disappointed in the third period running around crap. Yes, we have not had a home game and if the Isles ever get one bounce like the Lightning got with the Point goal, it will be the first time this year. But this is not good enough. Better load up on UBS wins in NOV/DEC and JAN.

Some asses need to sit in Florida. I will let Barry pick which ones. But no need to panic at this point. HOME COOKIN' will solve a chunk of our problems - but - at least COMPETE.

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

He's been with MSG for a while. I think he mostly works Knicks and some Rangers.
        He has zero charisma. He is not someone made for the camera. Sounds like he should be doing a traffic report on 1010wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyD View Post

He has zero charisma. He is not someone made for the camera. Sounds like he should be doing a traffic report on 1010wins.
          LOL he does!

Comment

• Let's see what Barry has to say.

Butch is right the schedule has not done them any favors. But the issues may be deeper. 2 points tomorrow would be huge.

Comment

• Barry sounds exasperated about the first goal took away any momentum. And that was on Aho.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/StapeAthletic/st...mnC65Md6g&s=19

Trotz on Wahlstrom: "He's forgotten some of his details the last little while and it hasn't been pretty. He's a guy who might not have been in if Casey hadn't been out." #Isles

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post

Well, the good news is our society is on its last legs anyway.
                  I'm not religious but Amen brother! We will be exiting at about the right time lol
                  THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post

Aho kicked or flipped out the puck to a Tampa player, he gets the primary assist.
                    Just brutal. Talked about that beauty in my podcast.

Comment

https://twitter.com/StapeAthletic/st...mnC65Md6g&s=19

Trotz on Wahlstrom: "He's forgotten some of his details the last little while and it hasn't been pretty. He's a guy who might not have been in if Casey hadn't been out." #Isles
                      Ok sure Barry now explain Bailey to me once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlbem View Post

My dad had a gambling addiction before I was born. A good friend of mine went to GA. They were both avid sports fans. And I don’t know that my dad could watch sports today ( he passed many years ago). And I feel bad for my friend. This is ludicrous. It’s everywhere.
                        We about gambling for the young ones. It takes the joy out of watching your team and creates major financial problems. Except for prop bets on the super bowl and NCAA pools - the Krew won't participate. (OK, He would make a $ 5 bet on the Isles to win the Cup)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post

Outstanding comparison. The only thing that worries me is Barry pulls guys out of the lineup, benches guys, shakes up lines and yet EVERY game there he is on the PP and getting regular shifts. Honest to God it is inexplicable and reeks of extortion. It's like the Corleone family made Barry an offer he couldn't refuse.
                          Did Johnny Fontaine get reincarnated as Joshua Bailey?

Comment

Let's see what Barry has to say.

Butch is right the schedule has not done them any favors. But the issues may be deeper. 2 points tomorrow would be huge.
                            I hope I am wrong but there seems to be something else going on here. That was going through my head as I was watching the game last night - BUT like someone else said, let's get through some home games first and see where we are before we start to panic.
                            I couldn't possibly know how being on the road this long and this inconsistent schedule has an effect on the team as a whole. So maybe there is something to that. I sure hope so!

Comment

Working...
                            X