Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 2 @ Florida, Saturday October 16, 6:00 PM, MSG+

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...v81qijpQw&s=19

    Trotz: Everyone on the roster is available tonight for #Isles . Matt Martin will not play.

    https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...a6h6V2ssg&s=19

    Trotz adds he may make one lineup change, both for necessity and to add a spark to the lineup.

    Comment


    • #17
      I’m working . Kind of sad, my first 5 years in a children’s hospital , never had a shooting victim, now it’s a weekly occurrence. The uptick in violence has us extremely busy.
      "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

      Comment


      • #18
        https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...vByjf01gA&s=19

        Leo Komarov out for warmups. So is Sebastian Aho. Don't think I see Ross Johnston.

        Comment


        • #19
          https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...mbqToI1YQ&s=19

          #Isles in warmups
          Lee-Barzal-Palmieri
          Beauvillier-Nelson-Bailey
          Parise-Pageau-Wahlstrom
          Komarov-Cizikas-Clutterbuck
          Pelech-Pulock
          Greene-Mayfield
          Chara-Dobson
          Sorokin
          Schneider

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by mw147 View Post
            https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...mbqToI1YQ&s=19

            #Isles in warmups
            Lee-Barzal-Palmieri
            Beauvillier-Nelson-Bailey
            Parise-Pageau-Wahlstrom
            Komarov-Cizikas-Clutterbuck
            Pelech-Pulock
            Greene-Mayfield
            Chara-Dobson
            Sorokin
            Schneider
            Remember, since Trott's has been here, we have started out slowly and than catch fire. we will be fine tonight.

            Comment


            • #21
              https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...fQG5KolWQ&s=19

              #Isles starters: Sorokin, Pelech-Pulock, Beauvillier-Nelson-Bailey

              Josh Bailey, by the way, needs one point to tie Bobby Nystrom for the 10th most in #Isles team history.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post

                Remember, since Trott's has been here, we have started out slowly and than catch fire. we will be fine tonight.
                I'm more than fine with Leo in for Ross.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Tjay View Post
                  I’m working . Kind of sad, my first 5 years in a children’s hospital , never had a shooting victim, now it’s a weekly occurrence. The uptick in violence has us extremely busy.
                  That is awful.
                  THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    LET'S GO ISLANDERS!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by mw147 View Post

                      I'm more than fine with Leo in for Ross.
                      Brains over muscle.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                        LET'S GO ISLANDERS!
                        Crap is Lee hurt again ?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Lee better be OK

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                            Lee better be OK
                            OK he's back on the ice.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              First line is tremendous.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Love this time of year. Sports everywhere. Boston 2 grand slams in the first 2 innings, Iowa embarrassing themselves v. Purdue.

                                Isles look about 1000000X better than Thursday so far.
                                The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X