This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyD View Post
    I have butterflies about tonights game. Butterflies. Crazy.
    I have had a busy day and it is still crawling along.
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Win this game and Stanley Cup #5 is a reality.
      The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
        Win this game and Stanley Cup #5 is a reality.
        You and Chris should come for the parade!

Terry probably still can't cross the border, he will have to wait for Belmont next season!

Comment

Dear Varly & Bailey , tonight will decide if your in a NY Islanders jersey next year or you may be in a Seattle uniform next year, it's up to you, your heart & your desire to win. Bailey hit them with your purse and maybe put one in the net. Varly a full 60 min effort is needed, not 58 or 56 a FULL 60 MINS, plenty of time to take a nap on the way home winners of the series on the plane. Both you remember we all will be watching ,
          you up close and personal. Be a hero and not a GOAT. Sincerely Your pals at NY ISLES TALK.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Terry probably still can't cross the border, he will have to wait for Belmont next season!
            I wonder if they'll go down Hempstead turnpike again....

Guys, I have not been this nervous for a game in a very long time. I want this so bad it hurts.
            The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post

Thanks for reminding me. It scares me how easily I forget things.
              You are not alone my friend
              THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post
                  Dear Varly & Bailey , tonight will decide if your in a NY Islanders jersey next year or you may be in a Seattle uniform next year, it's up to you, your heart & your desire to win. Bailey hit them with your purse and maybe put one in the net. Varly a full 60 min effort is needed, not 58 or 56 a FULL 60 MINS, plenty of time to take a nap on the way home winners of the series on the plane. Both you remember we all will be watching ,
                  you up close and personal. Be a hero and not a GOAT. Sincerely Your pals at NY ISLES TALK.
                  I was starting to get worried. Good to see you have done your prep work.

Comment

2nd MUST win game of the year!

Comment

DO OR DIE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post
                        And if I may add, Josh we know who wears the pants in your family. You screw this up and end up in Seattle, your wife will never forgive you and will make your life miserable.
                        "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

I’ll do you one better. If we advance, I’ll let you and Bruce take me to a game.

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
                            DO OR DIE!!!!!!
                            I’m ready!

Comment

https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...081782281?s=19

Semyon Varlamov for #Isles vs. Andrei Vasilevskiy for Lightning as teams on the ice for warmups for tonight's Game 7 here at Amalie Arena.

Nikita Kucherov yay or nay momentarily...

Comment

https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...914226178?s=19

Nikita Kucherov taking warmups.

https://twitter.com/JoeSmithTB/statu...308261385?s=19

Gemel Smith also on ice, he could play if Nikita Kucherov can't go. Luke Schenn in warmups too

Comment

Working...
                                X