Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Playoffs Round 3, Game 7 @ Tampa, Friday, June 25, 8:00, NBCSN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by TonyD View Post
    I have butterflies about tonights game. Butterflies. Crazy.
    I have had a busy day and it is still crawling along.
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

    Comment


    • #32
      Win this game and Stanley Cup #5 is a reality.
      The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
        Win this game and Stanley Cup #5 is a reality.
        You and Chris should come for the parade!

        Terry probably still can't cross the border, he will have to wait for Belmont next season!
        "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

        Comment


        • #34
          Dear Varly & Bailey , tonight will decide if your in a NY Islanders jersey next year or you may be in a Seattle uniform next year, it's up to you, your heart & your desire to win. Bailey hit them with your purse and maybe put one in the net. Varly a full 60 min effort is needed, not 58 or 56 a FULL 60 MINS, plenty of time to take a nap on the way home winners of the series on the plane. Both you remember we all will be watching ,
          you up close and personal. Be a hero and not a GOAT. Sincerely Your pals at NY ISLES TALK.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by mw147 View Post

            You and Chris should come for the parade!

            Terry probably still can't cross the border, he will have to wait for Belmont next season!
            I wonder if they'll go down Hempstead turnpike again....

            Guys, I have not been this nervous for a game in a very long time. I want this so bad it hurts.
            The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Tjay View Post

              Thanks for reminding me. It scares me how easily I forget things.
              You are not alone my friend
              THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by mw147 View Post

                You and Chris should come for the parade!

                Terry probably still can't cross the border, he will have to wait for Belmont next season!
                THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post
                  Dear Varly & Bailey , tonight will decide if your in a NY Islanders jersey next year or you may be in a Seattle uniform next year, it's up to you, your heart & your desire to win. Bailey hit them with your purse and maybe put one in the net. Varly a full 60 min effort is needed, not 58 or 56 a FULL 60 MINS, plenty of time to take a nap on the way home winners of the series on the plane. Both you remember we all will be watching ,
                  you up close and personal. Be a hero and not a GOAT. Sincerely Your pals at NY ISLES TALK.
                  I was starting to get worried. Good to see you have done your prep work.
                  THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    2nd MUST win game of the year!
                    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      DO OR DIE!!!!!!
                      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post
                        Dear Varly & Bailey , tonight will decide if your in a NY Islanders jersey next year or you may be in a Seattle uniform next year, it's up to you, your heart & your desire to win. Bailey hit them with your purse and maybe put one in the net. Varly a full 60 min effort is needed, not 58 or 56 a FULL 60 MINS, plenty of time to take a nap on the way home winners of the series on the plane. Both you remember we all will be watching ,
                        you up close and personal. Be a hero and not a GOAT. Sincerely Your pals at NY ISLES TALK.
                        And if I may add, Josh we know who wears the pants in your family. You screw this up and end up in Seattle, your wife will never forgive you and will make your life miserable.
                        "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by mw147 View Post

                          You and Chris should come for the parade!

                          Terry probably still can't cross the border, he will have to wait for Belmont next season!
                          I’ll do you one better. If we advance, I’ll let you and Bruce take me to a game.
                          "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by TK27 View Post
                            DO OR DIE!!!!!!
                            I’m ready!
                            "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...081782281?s=19

                              Semyon Varlamov for #Isles vs. Andrei Vasilevskiy for Lightning as teams on the ice for warmups for tonight's Game 7 here at Amalie Arena.

                              Nikita Kucherov yay or nay momentarily...
                              "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...914226178?s=19

                                Nikita Kucherov taking warmups.

                                https://twitter.com/JoeSmithTB/statu...308261385?s=19

                                Gemel Smith also on ice, he could play if Nikita Kucherov can't go. Luke Schenn in warmups too
                                "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X