X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

I am awesome lol So are you John couldn't have done it with out you lol
    Teamwork makes the dream work my friend.
    The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

• Man Stamkos and Hedman look a little rattled and beat up.

Comment

• I forgot to mention on the Canadian broadcast the announcers gave an assist to the crowd on the tying goal

Well done you guys! You were extremely LOUD on TV
        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post

Mass stupidity. A shame too because that crowd tonight is unequalled in NHL history. Every fanbase put to shame. The connection of this area with this team is really incredible.
          It is so embarrassing considering how electric the cro d was tonight. No better arena in sports hands down. We really have the best atmosphere.

Comment

• So I don't want to hear about who scores first again in this series. The announcers just beat things like that to death! I really think Tampa got a little high on their supply coming in to this game. Crashing down now as I type and may crash harder if there is no Kucherov for game 7

Comment

• It looked like no one was leaving the rink?

Comment

• So...........

Barry Trotz. Lose 8-0, go down 2-0 on home ice with Vaz at the top of his game. The guys most lacking in the series - Ebs and Beau find the confidence to make a difference.

BarryfreakingTrotz.

Comment

• Jon Cooper is a good coach. Friday will be tough but it CAN be done.

Comment

• Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barn still has a little luck left in her.

Momentum is on our side. Possibly no Kucherov. More pressure on TB than us.

Hold onto your hats!

Comment

It looked like no one was leaving the rink?
                      When I guarantee a victory, I don't mess around, it wasn't pretty but it was a win as I said on page 1 or 2. Tomorrow night we can discuss Fridays game, don't have a feel for it yet. , KK adjustment between periods did the job.

Comment

• HOLY S*** WHAT A GAME!!!

This team is unbelievable. No quit in them!!
                        "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Mass stupidity. A shame too because that crowd tonight is unequalled in NHL history. Every fanbase put to shame. The connection of this area with this team is really incredible.
                          Embarrassing and 100% unacceptable. I can't imagine what people were thinking.

That being said the crowds for games 4 and 6 may be the best I have ever experienced. Unfreakingbelievable!!

BEAU KNOWS!!!

Comment

So...........

Barry Trotz. Lose 8-0, go down 2-0 on home ice with Vaz at the top of his game. The guys most lacking in the series - Ebs and Beau find the confidence to make a difference.

BarryfreakingTrotz.
                            And that is why we always have to believe in this team. This team simply oozes character

Comment

Jon Cooper is a good coach. Friday will be tough but it CAN be done.
                              All it takes it to have a period where all the breaks go our way like it did for Tampa in game 5. Game 7 is anyones ball game. I just hope we didn't shoot all our wad tonight. But I believe these guys will dig down deep!

Comment

And that is why we always have to believe in this team. This team simply oozes character
                                Such an easy team to root for.

Comment

Working...
                                X