Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny story. While at Gate 11 with the crew before OT, a guy comes up to me and asks if me and the crew used to sit in section 327. I said no, we used to sit in 303. He also looks kind of familiar. He then says, “oh right, 303. I had tickets there with my dad and used to sit right behind you.” I said, “wait a second, did your dad not like Josh Bailey?” He said, “no he used to hate him.” This is the guy who used to sit behind me, Bruce, Pat, Kelly and Jon and who ragged on Bailey so much that I was forced to defend him. I think I’ve mentioned this on the Board. This was the guy. Or at least his dad was the guy. He said that his dad had an epiphany over Bailey after Tavares left and now likes him. I guess you had to be there, but this was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

I really hope he's watching!
      Maybe his wife and advisors can read the sport pages to him tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlbem View Post
        Funny story. While at Gate 11 with the crew before OT, a guy comes up to me and asks if me and the crew used to sit in section 327. I said no, we used to sit in 303. He also looks kind of familiar. He then says, “oh right, 303. I had tickets there with my dad and used to sit right behind you.” I said, “wait a second, did your dad not like Josh Bailey?” He said, “no he used to hate him.” This is the guy who used to sit behind me, Bruce, Pat, Kelly and Jon and who ragged on Bailey so much that I was forced to defend him. I think I’ve mentioned this on the Board. This was the guy. Or at least his dad was the guy. He said that his dad had an epiphany over Bailey after Tavares left and now likes him. I guess you had to be there, but this was awesome.
        Oh God I remember that guy.

I understand being frustrated by Bailey, but that guy was pretty viscous, I thought.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NYIslanders/stat...589855232?s=19

BENCH CELLY. https://t.co/xVG6wtxNOv

Comment

On another note, I am home and on my second vodka to try to calm the hell down.
            Ya I have had a couple more Coronas than I normally do woohoo!
            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post

Sweet Dreams Pajama Boy.
              Yep someone is sweating in Toronto!

Comment

I could use a joint!
                What strain can I get you

Comment

I could use a joint!
                  Wish I could give this one a heart emoji lol

Comment

I really hope he's watching!
                    Death by a 1000 paper cuts

Comment

Funny story. While at Gate 11 with the crew before OT, a guy comes up to me and asks if me and the crew used to sit in section 327. I said no, we used to sit in 303. He also looks kind of familiar. He then says, “oh right, 303. I had tickets there with my dad and used to sit right behind you.” I said, “wait a second, did your dad not like Josh Bailey?” He said, “no he used to hate him.” This is the guy who used to sit behind me, Bruce, Pat, Kelly and Jon and who ragged on Bailey so much that I was forced to defend him. I think I’ve mentioned this on the Board. This was the guy. Or at least his dad was the guy. He said that his dad had an epiphany over Bailey after Tavares left and now likes him. I guess you had to be there, but this was awesome.
                      Ya if I was a 15 year season ticket holder I probably would have been that guy lol

Comment

• Once again I let it loop and watched it about 20 times

Comment

• We are back on top as the best OT team in playoff history!!!!

Comment

• After the game the NBC crew showed the Mayfield crosscheck on Kucherov and then showed him going off to the dressing room and blamed that on his injury. No mention of Kuch playing thru that and THEN, while supposedly injured, deciding to check Barzy and skating away from that with a slumping shoulder.

Very unprofessional imo

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

Once again I let it loop and watched it about 20 times
                              Yeah me too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Justshoot2003 View Post
                                After the game the NBC crew showed the Mayfield crosscheck on Kucherov and then showed him going off to the dressing room and blamed that on his injury. No mention of Kuch playing thru that and THEN, while supposedly injured, deciding to check Barzy and skating away from that with a slumping shoulder.

Very unprofessional imo
                                Weekes mentioned it on the NHL Network.

Comment

Working...
                                X