Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point in the day (after 3:00) I have to assume there is no suspension being considered.

https://twitter.com/C_Arnold01/statu...12525298237441

Trotz says he hasn't heard anything from player safety on Barzal crosscheck. "I don't anticipate anything. But it's not what I think, it's what they think."
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

• Looks like my assumption was correct.

https://twitter.com/NHLPlayerSafety/...25857002553349

NY Islanders’ Mathew Barzal has been fined $5,000, the maximum allowable under the CBA, for Cross-checking Tampa Bay’s Jan Rutta.
      "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
        Can someone explain to me how it is possible that we go from a 2-1 victory in game 1 to an 8-0 loss in game 5?
        Would you be surprised if game 6 was 2-1. The 8-0 thing happens all the time. There is no rhyme or reason for it. It just happens some nights in hockey.
        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
          In what I do for a living, root cause theory is critical to get me to be more effective as a Risk Manager. When applying the root cause to what happened last night, it was pretty clear to me what happened. It's not like these guys forgot how to play the game and sure there were bad breaks. The leading root cause of what happened is that these guys were extremely fatigued which leads making poor decisions (including penalties) and being out of position. They look exhausted. The reason why they are more exhausted is because this series requires them to outwork a more talented hockey team. It's the only way they can beat them. Their bodies have been taxed so much from this series and prior.

I'm hoping each one of these guys sleep and spend time in a spa or whatever they can do to recover their bodies for tomorrow night.
          This post is 100% TK approved

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlbem View Post

Not enough being made of how much Pageau must be hurt. Not just worn down, but seriously injured. He’s such a valuable player and is irreplaceable. That injury alone is killing us.
            I think we all know that Pager is pretty banged up and we all know what he does for this team. Unfortunate playoff casualty.

Comment

• I love how Cooper said there would be an update tomorrow to see if Ruutu can play? I can tell you right now he will be 100% be playing tomorrow and that Cooper sent him to the dressing room in a blow out win to try and draw a suspension for Barz.

Now that isn't happening Cooper is just playing the stupid game will he play or won't he play.................of course he will play.

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                Looks like my assumption was correct.

https://twitter.com/NHLPlayerSafety/...25857002553349
                Now I can breathe easier.

Comment

• Tampa reminds me of Pittsburgh prior to the beat down game. They dive, they cheap shot players, they are dirty and then they complain about not getting any calls. Didn't respect them and don't respect this team either, it's time to beat them and stop playing timid. Tampa from the first game did not want to play 5 on 5 so right off the bat the coach starts with complaining about the calls and of course they have been getting them ever since. Tampa hasn't lost 2 games in a row in the playoffs since they were swept by Columbus, that ends now.

Comment

Working...
                  X