This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

While Barzal made a bad play, this all stems from Leddy. Leddy was back with Kucherov, but didn't want to close the gap on him (because he is LAZY). Then Kucherov took advantage of it, slid on the brakes, created more space AND THAT"S WHY Barzal went to him. Yes, it's a good play by Kucherov and Barzal was too aggressive trying to take away his time and space instead of following the trailer, but again, this is all because Leddy played it poorly from the start.

Leddy has had a couple of good games and played like crap last night. Pelech had a super rare off night for his standards. Dobson was really bad for most of the game (had a couple of decent plays, but turned the puck over way too much).

Just one of those games and they didn't even play that poorly.

Bring em to the Barn for the slaughter.
    I would like to let go of Leddy and his $5 million this summer but I don't think we have anyone ready to replace him. He also could not clear a puck out of the dzone last night. Not his best game.

And you are right about Pelech. He was not at his best last night. Tomorrow will be different for sure.

There is a reason Dobson sits a lot in the 3rd period when we are defending a lead. I still think he is going to be a star but not yet.
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Zajac had an off night with 2 penalties and blown defensive coverage. He was good up until last night. He will be back in there for certain tomorrow.
      I was referring to # 14 on Tampa.

Comment

While Barzal made a bad play, this all stems from Leddy. Leddy was back with Kucherov, but didn't want to close the gap on him (because he is LAZY). Then Kucherov took advantage of it, slid on the brakes, created more space AND THAT"S WHY Barzal went to him. Yes, it's a good play by Kucherov and Barzal was too aggressive trying to take away his time and space instead of following the trailer, but again, this is all because Leddy played it poorly from the start.

Leddy has had a couple of good games and played like crap last night. Pelech had a super rare off night for his standards. Dobson was really bad for most of the game (had a couple of decent plays, but turned the puck over way too much).

Just one of those games and they didn't even play that poorly.

Bring em to the Barn for the slaughter.
        Honestly and this is the 2nd time I am saying this.. but Leddy has been our worst player in the entire playoffs yet. He's been useless for starters (A non-factor) and also has been costly a couple off times already throughout.

Dobson was "rookied" last night - he was exposed for his freshness against a very good skating team. He'll learn and will get there. Pelech was having a hard time all night. But he'll be fine.. so far in these playoffs, we've watched Pulock also have a hard time with the puck but then pul himself together the next game.
        Last edited by TonyD; 06-16-2021, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X