Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the one and only time the Canadiens will ever win the Clarence Campbell trophy. Fittingly there will be 2 teams from the East in the Finals!
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• It is kind of funny. The NHL knew what they were doing when they decided the Bolts and Isles would play for the Prince of Wales and Montreal and Vegas would play for the Campbell. They were sure Vegas would win and everything would be status quo..............not so much lol

Comment

• Well this kind of sucks we could beat the Bolts and still not win the Eastern Conference lol. We have to win the Cup to get it lol. All or nothing.

Comment

• Leaf fans must be horrified right now. A possible Montreal/Islander final. Since Tavares has arrived it has been nothing short of a nightmare for them LMFAO!

Comment

• Wow that is crazy. All the players on the Canadiens who hadn't registered a point in the series were all in on this OT goal.

Comment

• Incredible!

Comment

• I am disappointed that Vegas could not extend the series.

I know I am getting ahead of myself but logically we should be better than the Habs. However....so far they are beating teams they should not have beaten. Price has been amazing but Vasi has been pretty good, too and we are tied with the Bolts.
                "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                  I am disappointed that Vegas could not extend the series.

I know I am getting ahead of myself but logically we should be better than the Habs. However....so far they are beating teams they should not have beaten. Price has been amazing but Vasi has been pretty good, too and we are tied with the Bolts.
                  The Isles can totally play against Montreal. As long as the Islanders don't exhaust all of their energy against TB and they come with the same game plan.. Islanders should be able to take on Montreal. OH and just decide any Power Plays because that just is not happening against Montreal.

Comment

Working...
                  X