Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Playoffs, Semi-finals, Vegas vs. Montreal; Habs win 4-2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2021 Playoffs, Semi-finals, Vegas vs. Montreal; Habs win 4-2

    Game 1: Mon., June 14: Canadiens at Golden Knights, 9 p.m. ET (NBCSN)
    Game 2: Wed. June 16: Canadiens at Golden Knights, 9 p.m. ET (NBCSN)
    Game 3: Fri. June 18: Golden Knights at Canadiens, 8 p.m. ET (USA Network)
    Game 4: Sun. June 20: Golden Knights at Canadiens, 8 p.m. ET (NBCSN)
    *Game 5: Tues. June 22: Canadiens at Golden Knights, 9 p.m ET (NBCSN)
    *Game 6: Thurs. June 24: Golden Knights at Canadiens, 8 p.m. ET (USA Network)
    *Game 7: Sat. June 26: Canadiens at Golden Knights, 8 p.m ET (NBCSN)
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

  • #2
    Can Montreal keep it going? You wouldn't think so, but I did think they had much of a chance in their first 2 series, either.
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

    Comment


    • #3
      Vegas in 4 highly unlikely 5
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mw147 View Post
        Can Montreal keep it going? You wouldn't think so, but I did think they had much of a chance in their first 2 series, either.
        Ya but they came up through the relegation round I think I saw a couple hits in their first 2 series.
        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

        Comment


        • #5
          I think Vegas will mop the floor with the Habs but I'm hoping for a miracle. I'd love to see the Canadians advance.
          "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tjay View Post
            I think Vegas will mop the floor with the Habs but I'm hoping for a miracle. I'd love to see the Canadians advance.
            I think they win this easily. However with saying that I'm looking forward to this game. Because I'm just going to kick back watch and enjoy. Even going to watch this one on the big TV.
            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm on board with Vegas.

              I held my nose during the Leafs series. Don't have to do that anymore!
              "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                I'm on board with Vegas.

                I held my nose during the Leafs series. Don't have to do that anymore!
                This should be interesting to see how the Habs react to the fans and a real NHL team tonight. I will tell you one thing though. I'm sick of being put in the same category as the Habs with the underdog label with no chance. I seriously hate the Canadian media!
                THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                  I'm on board with Vegas.

                  I held my nose during the Leafs series. Don't have to do that anymore!
                  I read a line earlier today, the Habs "younger core" has had more success than the Leafs core. It kind of swayed my choice.
                  Last edited by Tjay; 06-14-2021, 09:10 PM.
                  "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tjay View Post

                    I read a line earlier today, the Habs "younger core" has had more success than the Leafs core. It kinds of swayed my choice.
                    Well that's always fun to hear of course!

                    But....screw the Habs! They served their purpose, time to go home!
                    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      They sure know how to put on a show in Vegas!
                      "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TK27 View Post

                        This should be interesting to see how the Habs react to the fans and a real NHL team tonight. I will tell you one thing though. I'm sick of being put in the same category as the Habs with the underdog label with no chance. I seriously hate the Canadian media!
                        Passionate fans over there in Vegas. Gotta love it.
                        "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                          They sure know how to put on a show in Vegas!
                          That place is electric. Habs are gonna get run over.
                          "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mw147 View Post

                            Well that's always fun to hear of course!

                            But....screw the Habs! They served their purpose, time to go home!
                            I gave the Habs no chance to win that series. What a gift!
                            "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TK27 View Post

                              This should be interesting to see how the Habs react to the fans and a real NHL team tonight. I will tell you one thing though. I'm sick of being put in the same category as the Habs with the underdog label with no chance. I seriously hate the Canadian media!
                              Do you know how many fans they can have in Montreal?
                              "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X