Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Barzal should sit out next game. Trotz has got to get thru to this guy.

I said we would know with certainty how the year will and after today and so it is. We will not make the playoffs but the Isles will make missing it as excrutiatingly painful as can possibly be.
    The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyD View Post
      There is no question, that was a high stick
      Not even close. That call goes against us 100% of the time.
      The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
        Matt Barzal should sit out next game. Trotz has got to get thru to this guy.

I said we would know with certainty how the year will and after today and so it is. We will not make the playoffs but the Isles will make missing it as excrutiatingly painful as can possibly be.
        He singlehandedly lost the game today game today for his team. Unacceptable.

Comment

Not even close. That call goes against us 100% of the time.
          I was at the game, even the Canes coach didn't think the goal would stand as he was drawing up a play as the ref's were on the phone. We didn't challenge the goalie, they were practicing one-times in pregame warm -up, Griess was ok tonight, we just don't have the horses to win, its plan and simple. Didn't realize Bailey was playing until he scored and last the ref's do not like Barzel either it's his attitude or he has a mouth on him, but they let him get mugged in the corner, tripped and pushed around, but as soon as they can , a whistle is always going to go against him if at all possible.

Comment

Didn't see any of the game but I saw the replay of the OT goal. How the hell is that not overturned? To me that was on the same level as the Vanek kicking motion from years ago.

Now when we don't make the playoffs I can only hop we win the lottery and pick top 3, so we can keep the pick. Pur luck though, we will rise to 4th and the Sens will get the pick.
            "The world sucks right now"

Gazaroog 6/10/20

Comment

Gonna see that today? Share your thoughts when done - I still haven't seen it.
              I actually went to see Call of the Wild. Good movie to see with your SO and even kids. Great dog lover movie.

Comment

I dont know how many years it will take for us to attract top end FA's but until we do we're going to muddle around with no real shot at going deep in the playoffs.

At this point the best move I guess is to keep playing Bailey and MDC. It'll be harder to move them if they're benched the rest of the yr. But move them they must. Get Bellows, Wahl.up here in their place next yr and see who we can add in place of Martin and Brassard.

Comment

The Krew was at the game ---- feels that the team needs to dress Ross Johnston.

Comment

Working...
                  X