• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 28 @ Dallas, Saturday Dec. 7 9:00 PM, MSG+2

On the road again.......

LET'S GO ISLANDERS!!!

“Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

https://twitter.com/StapeAthletic/st...93021928845313

Varlamov first goalie off from #Isles practice. Could be a change in the rotation tomorrow in Dallas.

Comment

2 games ago, Trotz's said they were going to change the goalie situation around a little.

Comment

I wonder what the over/under on this game is? 3? 3.5? I'm certainly not expecting much scoring in this one. Which is why it will probably be a 6-5 game lol
        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
          I wonder what the over/under on this game is? 3? 3.5? I'm certainly not expecting much scoring in this one. Which is why it will probably be a 6-5 game lol
          And the funny thing is, both these teams were high scoring like 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post

And the funny thing is, both these teams were high scoring like 2 years ago.
            With Seguin and Benn you think they would still be high scoring but this is 2 years in a row with both teams working more on the defensive side of the puck.

Comment

With Seguin and Benn you think they would still be high scoring but this is 2 years in a row with both teams working more on the defensive side of the puck.
              Which just demonstrates that defense is a lot about state of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post

Which just demonstrates that defense is a lot about state of mind.
                Oh for sure and of course we here have all been raised that defence wins Championships.

Comment

Oh for sure and of course we here have all been raised that defence wins Championships.
                  Doesn't corsi win championships? I'm so confused!

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Doesn't corsi win championships? I'm so confused!
                    These are confusing times.........................I was typing this as a joke but then I realized these really are confusing times lol

Comment

I hope they keep Radulov as a healthy scratch. I don't have the stats to back this but I feel like Radulov has always been an Islander killer.

Comment

I hope they keep Radulov as a healthy scratch. I don't have the stats to back this but I feel like Radulov has always been an Islander killer.
                        A healthy scratch huh? You know what I’m thinking....

Barzulov.

Comment

Time for victory. Let the preparations begin!

Comment

https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...900331524?s=19

Morning from Big D. No morning skate for #Isles as Mavs host a matinee at the arena. Barry Trotz pre-game presser at 6:45 NY Time and puck drop at 9 p.m. NY time.

Comment

Normally I hate when one of my fantasy goaltenders is playing against the Isles. However since I'm tanking this year...............Light Bishop up!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X