X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Justshoot2003 View Post

Then he should sit him.
    He was pissed at someone.
    The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post

He was pissed at someone.
      Think he was pissed at a few people, Bailey, Brock, the disappearing twins. Eberle missed an open net.

Comment

• Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post

Think he was pissed at a few people, Bailey, Brock, the disappearing twins. Eberle missed an open net.
        I'll bet he's thrilled with Ebs. He was the best Islander out there tonight. You can tell he is ready to go on a tear.

Comment

I'll bet he's thrilled with Ebs. He was the best Islander out there tonight. You can tell he is ready to go on a tear.
          Should be interesting Thursday night against Vegas.

Comment

Should be interesting Thursday night against Vegas.
            That is one of the more winnable games for the next few weeks which is scary.

Comment

That is one of the more winnable games for the next few weeks which is scary.
              Situation is if we are a good team ready to take the next step, every game should be winnable for the most part and we can't miss out on the easy 2 point games like tonight or the western road trip. We should be beating up the weak teams or we are stuck in the mud.

Comment

• Back to the past I go. Captain's night in Montreal. A lot of reasons for the Habs to be motivated tonight. I hope Crew had a monster victory prep.
                "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                  So we have to watch the Habs captains reunion? Ugh.
                  Not me, I can fast forward right through it. But I gotta listen to the Hab's Broadcast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justshoot2003 View Post
                    Cross check to the face should be reviewed by thel league
                    I'm expecting Montreal to get all the breaks today. Pure BS.

Comment

• Too many early odd man rushes going against us. I'm getting that nervous feeling and wondering should I peak at the score? What would TK do?

Comment

Standing around which we have not done on the PP for the most part.
                        I don't like watching the cross ice passes being picked off. First Brassard and then Barzal, what are they thinking?

Comment

I hate Montreal going back to the 93 playoffs , that was stolen from us.
                          That was not a fair series, bunch of S*um Bags.

Comment

Working...
                          X