This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
    Dam I thought this game was tonight! I'm not sure which is more disappointing? No game tonight or that there would have been a game tonight if you catch my drift If you catch my drift this now gives me the opportunity to be disappointed 2 nights in a row.

The Isles best come out with a Chip on their shoulders tomorrow night!
    They better put the Chip in the net 4 times.

Comment

Originally posted by ISLESfan17202 View Post
      Isles will be ok, gota think positive. I predict they make the playoffs.
      I still believe we are playoff bound. Plus I think we have a good shot of winning tomorrow.
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
        Dam I thought this game was tonight! I'm not sure which is more disappointing? No game tonight or that there would have been a game tonight if you catch my drift If you catch my drift this now gives me the opportunity to be disappointed 2 nights in a row.

The Isles best come out with a Chip on their shoulders tomorrow night!
        Don't worry too much; you will be.

Comment

Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post

Don't worry too much; you will be.
          I believe you optimistic Adam!

Comment

https://twitter.com/brendanmburke/st...83550715449344

Lee-Barzal-Eberle
            Bailey-Nelson-Kuhnhackl
            Beauvillier-Brassard-Dal Cole
            Martin-Komarov-Clutterbuck
            No Casey
            “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...92730356617222

Barry Trotz indicates both Casey Cizikas and D Nick Leddy will be game-time decisions. Said since Leddy did not skate yesterday, he stayed out late today for some extra work.
              https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...93070028099584

If Nick Leddy isn't able to play, right-shooting Noah Dobson will slide over to the left, likely paired with righty Johnny Boychuk. Dobson played on his off-side in juniors. Barry Trotz said he's comfortable on his off-side, more so than some of his #Isles veteran.

Comment

https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...94079710289921

Barry Trotz not satisfied with what he's gotten so far from Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck line. Said trio needs to get back to its "identity" and that's been talked about.

Comment

Martin has been very bad to start the season. Casey too, but at least he has an excuse.

Comment

I can't see how Leo would be better, but given his good start to the season, it's worth a shot. Plus more watching his weird approach to faceoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post

I can't see how Leo would be better, but given his good start to the season, it's worth a shot. Plus more watching his weird approach to faceoffs.
                      Leo played a bit of center last year, too. We have no spare center on the roster so for a game or 2 it's fine.

Comment

Whoa I thought Casey might be a bit banged up. Guess not. Probably a combo of both banged up and not happy with performance. Barry sends a message! God love Barry

Comment

Martin is slower than last year and Clutterbuck is back from back surgery and Casey is Casey, all heart but a banged up body.

Comment

A win here would be most reassuring.....
                            The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...436039177?s=19

Not seeing Nick Leddy or Casey Cizikas for warmups.

Comment

Detail please. Will be following from afar.....
                                The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X