Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3 vs. Edmonton, Tuesday October 8, 7:00 PM, MSG+, at Nassau Coliseum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game 3 vs. Edmonton, Tuesday October 8, 7:00 PM, MSG+, at Nassau Coliseum

    Connor McDavid makes his annual appearance.

    LET'S GO ISLANDERS!!
    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

  • #2
    I have to believe that Dobson is still nicked up.

    https://twitter.com/StapeAthletic/st...26460931080197

    Dobson still paired with Sbisa at #Isles practice. Cizikas only regular not skating.
    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

    Comment


    • #3
      https://twitter.com/NYIslanders/stat...49571143462912

      “Casey took a maintenance day. He’s still a little bit banged up. It’s a maintenance thing where you play and it gets irritated a little bit. We’ll keep doing this until he’s fully good.”
      “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

      Comment


      • #4
        Check Conner big time. I can get this one again with the free Center Ice on Comcast. Gotta watch my Yanks too!
        “It’s a great day for hockey”

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ISLESfan17202 View Post
          Check Conner big time. I can get this one again with the free Center Ice on Comcast. Gotta watch my Yanks too!
          If the Yanks win tonight you won't have to watch them tomorrow, series will be over!
          “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mw147 View Post

            If the Yanks win tonight you won't have to watch them tomorrow, series will be over!
            Correct, I thought today was Tuesday. Comes with the age. I can still get the game free Tomorrow evening. I have the NHL network with my subscription but for a week they are promoting Center Ice for free. Maybe also watch some Leafs-Blues tonight, 7:00.
            Last edited by ISLESfan17202; 2 weeks ago.
            “It’s a great day for hockey”

            Comment


            • #7
              Must win game!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Who's betting the over/under on 10k people in the seats tomorrow?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post
                  Who's betting the over/under on 10k people in the seats tomorrow?
                  That's an easy bet.
                  "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post
                    Who's betting the over/under on 10k people in the seats tomorrow?
                    Under for sure.
                    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mw147 View Post

                      Under for sure.
                      Remember it is the night before the high holy day, and its not a top flight team we are playing superstar or not. Not making excuses just presenting some facts.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post

                        Remember it is the night before the high holy day, and its not a top flight team we are playing superstar or not. Not making excuses just presenting some facts.
                        There are 2.5 million people in Nassau/Suffolk, plus we have fans in other places. Ticket prices are low. We should be able to fill a 13,900 seat building, even on a night like tonight. If we only had 9,600 on Sunday, I shudder to imagine how many will be there tonight.

                        “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          https://twitter.com/BComptonNHL/stat...79998056108035

                          Johnny Boychuk still on the ice, a sign Noah Dobson will make his #NHL debut tonight.
                          “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            https://twitter.com/BComptonNHL/stat...79085190963200

                            Trotz said there might be a change or two tonight, won’t reveal what they might be.
                            “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mw147 View Post

                              There are 2.5 million people in Nassau/Suffolk, plus we have fans in other places. Ticket prices are low. We should be able to fill a 13,900 seat building, even on a night like tonight. If we only had 9,600 on Sunday, I shudder to imagine how many will be there tonight.
                              I hear what you are saying, but I am waiting to pass judgement until a few weeks go by and other sports end. Hope everyone is wrong because otherwise this team will be doomed Belmont or no Belmont.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X