This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC guys nailed it on this game.

I want Brock Nelson gone the second this season ends.
    The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaszycki's Krew View Post

So - YES - we are now on House Money? Can we certify that please?
      Consider it certified, we have nothing to lose down 3 games to none, so yes throw the sink at the Canes and lets see what happens.

Comment

• If you were against making a trade at the deadline to add some scoring up front because it would mess with the chemistry, you have absolutely no right to complain about the lack of scoring and finishers now. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlbem View Post
          If you were against making a trade at the deadline to add some scoring up front because it would mess with the chemistry, you have absolutely no right to complain about the lack of scoring and finishers now. Just sayin'.
          It is working for Columbus - but equally so - because they had two rental players (Bob and Bread-Man) included in the mix.

We would have not traded away the farm this year - but your point is taken.

Comment

It is working for Columbus - but equally so - because they had two rental players (Bob and Bread-Man) included in the mix.

If some people are upset with the way the team was organized and run this year It's understandable, and they can ask for Lou to be fired and they could always bring Garth back.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what Lou does in the off season, whenever that may begin.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what Lou does in the off season, whenever that may begin.
                Here's hoping HOUSE MONEY can pay for a long extension of the season.

Comment

If you were against making a trade at the deadline to add some scoring up front because it would mess with the chemistry, you have absolutely no right to complain about the lack of scoring and finishers now. Just sayin'.
                  I was not against making a move, I was just against paying a high price for a rental. Maybe I was wrong but I see a bright future here, one I was not willing to sacrifice for one run.

And I am not nearly as upset if we lose to Carolina as many of the whiners I see on twitter. This season has been fantastic, even if it ends tomorrow.
                  “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

• Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post

If some people are upset with the way the team was organized and run this year It's understandable, and they can ask for Lou to be fired and they could always bring Garth back.
                    Lou has more pressure on him this summer. Last summer there was none. And even at the deadline there was not much. Now he has had his year to evaluate. He has to make some moves if the team is going to become a true contender.

The great thing is that we are not THAT far away. Bring back Lee and Lehner for sure, probably one of Eberle and Nelson, possibly Filppula. Then another 2 moves, maybe even one if is the right one, and we could be ready.

“Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

Working...
                    X