This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Round Game 3 @ 'Canes, Wednesday, May 1st, 7:00 PM, NBCSN

I don't want to hear about being the better team, or disallowed goals, or even how many posts we hit.

Just win! LGI

The Krew agrees !

Comment

Must win game. Time to man up.
      "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

No worries, I'm on my way home and will be back in the country on Tuesday. We got this!
        “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
          No worries, I'm on my way home and will be back in the country on Tuesday. We got this!
          We hit 3 posts, 2 cross bars, 1 goal disallowed and one heading into the net stopped by a defenseman stick. As Trotz's said before no puck luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
            We are going to tie the series in Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post
              Must win game. Time to man up.
              Pretty much.

I like the extra day between games here. Gives Carolina time to take stock and realize they aren't as good a 2-0 in this series.
              The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

I'm really surprised they didn't win the last game. With that said, I'm still confident that they will win this series.

Comment

I wish I had the same optimism as you guys.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TonyD View Post
                    I wish I had the same optimism as you guys.. lol
                    I have been pessimistic since rd 1, so I'm pessimistic. I've been more frustrated than anything. Will it suck if we lose? Yeah, but this season is a win already and we are playing well so I don't really have much to complain about.

Comment

Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post

I have been pessimistic since rd 1, so I'm pessimistic. I've been more frustrated than anything. Will it suck if we lose? Yeah, but this season is a win already and we are playing well so I don't really have much to complain about.
                      I go back to 1975 so it not over until its over.

Comment

Kaszycki's Krew says the ISLANDERS are still alive and well ---- EMOJI TIME !

Comment

Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post

This is my take. I don't want to lose to another upstart team (Trivia question, what movie is this from--"No one calls a Firefly an 'Upstart!' This means war!!!!"). If there's going to be an upstart team going far in these playoffs, it has to be us! No ****ing way do I want Carolina to be the upstart team beating us. If we end up losing in the Eastern Conference Finals to Boston or Columbus, so be it. But Carolina? No ****ing way!

Comment

Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post

I go back to 1975 so it not over until its over.
                            I am the same way! Right to the bitter end!
                            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Screw jet lag, I will be up and alert for this game. Let's Go Islanders!!
                              “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

Working...
                              X