Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable game. I hadn't been paying attention to the Western Conference series, so I'm wondering, was I the only one of us watching and thinking, "Blake Comeau could be in the Stanley Cup Finals?!?! Damn."

Comment

Originally posted by mrlbem View Post
      Unbelievable game. I hadn't been paying attention to the Western Conference series, so I'm wondering, was I the only one of us watching and thinking, "Blake Comeau could be in the Stanley Cup Finals?!?! Damn."
      The Krew stayed up to watch and was committed to seeing the entire game. He felt it could go 4 OT the way Binnington and Bishop were playing. He wanted to see if Bishop would break Kelly Hrudey's record of 75 saves.

St. Louis totally deserved to win. So did Bishop.

With a Dallas victory in Round 2 - the Rag$ would have gotten a first rounder- instead of a second rounder - for the Zuccarello trade. So this was a positive development for the Isles.

The Krew hopes tonight's game gets decided in regulation.

Comment

I was watching. Being retired I very seldom if ever go to bed with a playoff game on the tube unless it’s a blowout, which hasn’t been the case. Glad to see the Blues get this one if for no other reason than they were the home team and happy for the fans. I’ll be watching tonight. Hope for a close good game. OT would be acceptable too,
        “It’s a great day for hockey”

Comment

I'm all in for the Blues now........my order of wanting

Blues
          Av's
          Canes
          Sharks
          Bruins
          THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Working...
          X