This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Round Game 2 vs. Pens, Friday, April 12, 7:30 PM, MSG+ and NBCSN

Keep it going. Another win here and we take a commanding lead in the series.

LET'S GO ISLANDERS!!!
    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

My buddy who has money, bought the 20 seat suite. Told me to invite the wife and kids and give him whatever we would have paid for on a playoff ticket. The guy is the greatest!

Can't wait!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
      My buddy who has money, bought the 20 seat suite. Told me to invite the wife and kids and give him whatever we would have paid for on a playoff ticket. The guy is the greatest!

Can't wait!!!!!
      Damn Gaz, that is fantastic!!

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Damn Gaz, that is fantastic!!
        There are literally 10 suites in the place and we have one. Very fortunate!

Comment

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

There are literally 10 suites in the place and we have one. Very fortunate!
          You could see some interesting people. We know Gillies, Tonelli, and Smith were there last night.

The Panthers are done, I sure would love to see Denis Potvin at a game.

Comment

Decided to bank some cash and sold tomorrow's tickets for a cool $350. I'll get the dulcet tones of Brendan to serenade us to victory. Back for game 5 assuming we don't sweep.

Comment

You could see some interesting people. We know Gillies, Tonelli, and Smith were there last night.

The Panthers are done, I sure would love to see Denis Potvin at a game.
              This will be my third time up there this season. I've seen Gillies and Nystrom a bunch. Even saw Matt Lauer up there for the first game back at the Coliseum. Can't imagine who will be up there tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post
                Decided to bank some cash and sold tomorrow's tickets for a cool $350. I'll get the dulcet tones of Brendan to serenade us to victory. Back for game 5 assuming we don't sweep.
                Nice haul. I'll bet you could have got more....
                The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post

Definitely, tix in the upper bowl corner are over $200 each now.

Comment

Definitely, tix in the upper bowl corner are over $200 each now.
                    I'd pay it to be a part of that scene.
                    The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post

I priced them at $200 each. StubHub took $50 in fees l.

Comment

https://twitter.com/IslesBlog/status...776064000?s=19

The @NYIslanders have not led a playoff series 2-0 since the 1983 #StanleyCup Final vs the Edmonton Oilers #Isles

They have a chance to do that tonight.

Comment

I'm working and won't be home till 9. I'm torn as to whether to tune in live or watch the game in the past.
                          "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Today's game is all about preparation. The Penguins are going to come out flying so they can try and get the crowd out of the game early. If the Islanders can score early and jump on the Penguins, the Pens will start taking chances where the Islanders can counter and get 2 on 1's and 3 on 2's

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post
                              I'm working and won't be home till 9. I'm torn as to whether to tune in live or watch the game in the past.
                              7:30 game, you can probably watch in the past, fast forward through commercials and between periods, and catch up in time to watch the end live.

Comment

Working...
                              X