This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
    No need. Salo will fill the void. Much more need a goal scorer.
    The way I see it we have everything we need right here. It is just a matter of putting players on the ice who deserve the ice time. I know Barry was impressed by Salo in camp. We have so many possibilities and so many options it is crazy. Plus we have a ton of Cap space to do it with. But as of now I really think we have what we need here.

My one wish Bailey and whatever for Tarasenko. I know it won't happen but dam. What a team we would be. We are still quite the team without him.
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

The way I see it we have everything we need right here. It is just a matter of putting players on the ice who deserve the ice time. I know Barry was impressed by Salo in camp. We have so many possibilities and so many options it is crazy. Plus we have a ton of Cap space to do it with. But as of now I really think we have what we need here.

My one wish Bailey and whatever for Tarasenko. I know it won't happen but dam. What a team we would be. We are still quite the team without him.
      The team has lost it's edge. If they don't find it soon, I think trading a regular becomes necessary to shake things up if the players are too complacent.
      "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjay View Post

The team has lost it's edge. If they don't find it soon, I think trading a regular becomes necessary to shake things up if the players are too complacent.
        I don't think you can make any moves now while so many are on the Covid list. Wait until everyone is back, then re-assess.
        "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Working...
        X