No announcement yet.

Ruslan Iskhakov (C) -- 43rd Overall Pick in the 2018 NHL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been touting this guy since the WJC and before he was an Islander. I know he is small but I really believe this kid could turn out to be a real good sleeper pick!
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post

I have been touting this guy since the WJC and before he was an Islander. I know he is small but I really believe this kid could turn out to be a real good sleeper pick!
      I hope he signs a deal at the end of the year. I'd rather he developed in Bridgeport.
      "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Nice snipe!

UConn GOAL!!!!! Huskies waste no time and jump out to a 1-0 lead just 2:08 in. Ruslan Iskhakov with his fourth on the season, snapping one past Lekkas glove side
        #IceBus https://t.co/VulPd73CTD

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
          Nice snipe!

UConn GOAL!!!!! Huskies waste no time and jump out to a 1-0 lead just 2:08 in. Ruslan Iskhakov with his fourth on the season, snapping one past Lekkas glove side
          #IceBus https://t.co/VulPd73CTD
          Our Johnny Gaudreau

Comment

Anyone interested in watching him play, UConn is playing Quinnipiac at 4 PM today. The game is being televised on SNY.

Comment

If he has any talent, I hope Lou signs him. I hate when they play out their term.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post
                If he has any talent, I hope Lou signs him. I hate when they play out their term.
                I gave this guy the TK stamp of approval a couple years ago. He better not let me down

Comment

I see he is leaving college and going over to Finland for a year. I'm guessing he is worried about when college hockey will return to play. I have to think this is the right decision.

Comment

I thought this guy was supposed to be a steal at #43. Seems like he fell off a cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post
                      I thought this guy was supposed to be a steal at #43. Seems like he fell off a cliff.
                      He is pretty small and was more a risk reward pick.

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post

He is pretty small and was more a risk reward pick.
                        He's playing again. 7 points in 8 games. With the way this year is unfolding, what more is there to do than to watch the prospects? Feels like old-times but the major difference is I know the ship will soon find its course.

Comment

#isles sign 2018 2nd round pick F Ruslan Iskhakov to a 2x$855,000 ELC

Comment

Bridgeport's Ruslan Iskhakov is the AHL rookie of the month for October, beginning his North American career with four goals and seven assists in seven games.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                              https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...qs3sMqiSQ&s=19

Bridgeport's Ruslan Iskhakov is the AHL rookie of the month for October, beginning his North American career with four goals and seven assists in seven games.
                              I’ve been intrigued by this kid for years. Good to see he is developing nicely.

Comment

Working...
                              X