Training Camp 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
    And this will bring us down to 23 and our opening night roster. That's it for training camp 2017! Now the speculation can begin as to who plays and who sits on opening night. Time to start the game thread!

https://twitter.com/StapeNewsday/sta...79261584093184

Oh, and I hope neither of them gets claimed. Having them at Bridgeport helps the younger players and if we have more injury issues you can do worse as your 16th and 17 forwards.
    This is so awesome and exciting. I honestly don't really care who sits the first few games. All 23 of these players 22 of which I like are going to get there chance to play a good portion of the games. Let the cream rise to the top!!!!!!!! Exciting times! Opening season puck drop can't come quick enough. I have playoff anxiety because of last seasons bad start. First 10 games I will probably have playoff butterflies in my stomach yeehaw. The fun is back!
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

I guarantee Kulemin will be in the lineup. I noticed in a recent pre-season game him and Weight being really chatty on the bench and laughing it up. Then factor in how much Chimera was used in games this pre-season and where he has been in the practice line-ups. That tells me a lot. Weight trusts Kulemin, because the guy is a reliable player. You need guys like him in your lineup that do a little of everything (granted I know he doesn't score as much as he should, but there are so many ways he contributes to the game otherwise).

I'm hoping that at the end of the season, the Isles re-sign him to something like a $2M per year contract.
      I love the guy but he almost literally handles the puck like a grenade. Sometimes I just can't help but laugh. I'm like relax dude!!!!!! How he had over 30 one year I will never know lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

I love the guy but he almost literally handles the puck like a grenade. Sometimes I just can't help but laugh. I'm like relax dude!!!!!! How he had over 30 one year I will never know lol
        I'm not sure I agree. I think he has better hands than you give him credit for. More importantly he does all the other things so well. You need a guy like him in your lineup.

Comment

• Yeah, I am a fan of Kuley ...

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

I'm not sure I agree. I think he has better hands than you give him credit for. More importantly he does all the other things so well. You need a guy like him in your lineup.
            I'm not sure he has ever received a pass cleanly. I know he can put the puck in the net at certain times. But don't get me wrong I still like Kule. Plays his role very well.

Comment

Working...
            X