No announcement yet.

Training Camp 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We send the better Bailey to the Bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post

Maybe the new coaching staff can get into his head. Josh is 6'1" 210 pounds and plays a soft, timid game. I think he has the talent to be so much more if he could just get his head into the game. That being said, my expectations are extremely low for him.
      Lou can build Rome in one off season.

Comment

Toews is still in camp. I'm happy about that. I think he deserves an extended look.

Comment

Highlights from last night's game against the Smurfs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post

Toews is still in camp. I'm happy about that. I think he deserves an extended look.
            Or maybe not

https://twitter.com/StapeNewsday/sta...59391010660354

#Isles cuts coming soon. All 17 who skated in early group plus Toews, Vande Sompel and McAdam, who didn't skate today.
            “When time is on your side, you use it. “When you know what you feel the right decision is, you make it.”

Comment

Only extras now are Gionta and Bernier.

https://twitter.com/brendanmburke/st...66737279639558

31 is really 25 when you remove injured players and guys on waivers. 15 forwards, 8 defensemen, 2 goalies. #Isles https://t.co/g36aMINyYD
              “When time is on your side, you use it. “When you know what you feel the right decision is, you make it.”

Comment

Doesn't he have more goals than the other Bailey as well?
                THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post

More assist, more checks, and more fights as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post

See above, only thing he does not have his the GM"S love for him as he has for the other Bailey.

Comment

See above, only thing he does not have his the GM"S love for him as he has for the other Bailey.
                      Feels like Dougie might not see it the same way as Garth. I wonder who wins that argument?

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Feels like Dougie might not see it the same way as Garth. I wonder who wins that argument?
                        Interesting fight, the Good Coach vs the GM with a Iron clad protected contract.

Comment

Don't know what opening night will look like but the season open roster is how I want it to be for now. Big question is what happens when Quine & Prince are healthy. Assuming Barzal plays two of the last three and looks as good as he did in the first two, I don't see how they can leave him off the opening night roster. Though this is the Islanders.

Comment

https://twitter.com/StapeNewsday/sta...95867833536514

Gibson, Gudlevskis, Helgeson, Jones clear waivers.

Comment

https://twitter.com/brendanmburke/st...56463458947072

More special teams work this morning and significant time spent working 5-on-3. #Isles

Comment

Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post
                                Don't know what opening night will look like but the season open roster is how I want it to be for now. Big question is what happens when Quine & Prince are healthy. Assuming Barzal plays two of the last three and looks as good as he did in the first two, I don't see how they can leave him off the opening night roster. Though this is the Islanders.
                                Prince is out for a while, right? About 6 months? So he isn't a factor. Quine will be back relatively soon though, could be very interesting. Quine is a good 13th forward option, obviously doesn't make sense to have any of the kids or mid-level vets in that spot. Something has to give.
                                Last edited by Scott; 09-25-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X