Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Camp 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Not going to give him his own thread unless he signs a contract.

    I like this. I remember him playing at Penn State a couple of years ago.

    https://twitter.com/Pammerhockey/sta...87460620546049

    Good for Casey Bailey to sign a PTO with #Islanders. Scored 21 goals last season with #BSens.
    The Alibi Culture lives on Long Island/Brooklyn

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post

      Then I guess I am now on the attack side.
      Just think of all the goals you will see
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by mw147 View Post
        Not going to give him his own thread unless he signs a contract.

        I like this. I remember him playing at Penn State a couple of years ago.

        https://twitter.com/Pammerhockey/sta...87460620546049

        Good for Casey Bailey to sign a PTO with #Islanders. Scored 21 goals last season with #BSens.
        I just know that adding another "Bailey" to this team, the jokes pretty much write themselves.
        Last edited by TonyD; 09-13-2017, 12:50 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by mw147 View Post
          Not going to give him his own thread unless he signs a contract.

          I like this. I remember him playing at Penn State a couple of years ago.

          https://twitter.com/Pammerhockey/sta...87460620546049

          Good for Casey Bailey to sign a PTO with #Islanders. Scored 21 goals last season with #BSens.
          Can't hurt having him in Bridgeport, but if he is any good why can he only get a PTO? Odds are he will get an AHL contract in a couple of weeks, but why not just a contract to begin with? Not just from the Isles, but anyone?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Scott View Post

            Can't hurt having him in Bridgeport, but if he is any good why can he only get a PTO? Odds are he will get an AHL contract in a couple of weeks, but why not just a contract to begin with? Not just from the Isles, but anyone?
            I am not sure how AHL contracts work in landing an NHL contract with another team, but if it locks you in, it could be why he is opting for a PTO to get noticed.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post

              I am not sure how AHL contracts work in landing an NHL contract with another team, but if it locks you in, it could be why he is opting for a PTO to get noticed.
              Maybe, just hope that opportunity isn't here.

              Comment


              • #22
                Country Club days are over, right 31Goalie31?

                https://twitter.com/StapeNewsday/sta...82331495043081

                #Isles vets now doing conditioning tests with full coaching staff on ice. Weight wants them ready out of the gate, this is first step.
                The Alibi Culture lives on Long Island/Brooklyn

                Comment


                • #23
                  Weight is changing things up a lot but so much of it is just instituting basics. So, what exactly was Capunao doing?!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    Weight is changing things up a lot but so much of it is just instituting basics. So, what exactly was Capunao doing?!
                    Running the country club?
                    The Alibi Culture lives on Long Island/Brooklyn

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      https://twitter.com/BComptonNHL/stat...01858757804032

                      Jarome Iginla is not on the #Isles training camp roster, for those who have asked.
                      The Alibi Culture lives on Long Island/Brooklyn

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by mw147 View Post

                        Running the country club?
                        Basically. Have we mentioned how winning starts with the attitude of management? I think we have maybe once or twice the last decade. Problem is, even with Capuano gone there is still ownership and the front office setting a loser tone.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          https://twitter.com/StapeNewsday/sta...19799478034432

                          Clutterbuck on Sunday's Coliseum game: "It's the first time I've seen so many veterans say they want to play the first preseason game."
                          The Alibi Culture lives on Long Island/Brooklyn

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Scott View Post

                            Basically. Have we mentioned how winning starts with the attitude of management? I think we have maybe once or twice the last decade. Problem is, even with Capuano gone there is still ownership and the front office setting a loser tone.
                            gotta start somewhere.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post

                              gotta start somewhere.
                              Yup, and it feels like this is a meaningful start.

                              It's amazing, based on the poor PP I wanted Weight out along with Jack. But it sure seems like he was just being a good soldier, and has some VERY different ideas on how a team should be run. Some of you know that I'm always optimistic at this time of year. But this time I think there is better reason to be, it's a little more than just blind faith.
                              The Alibi Culture lives on Long Island/Brooklyn

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                                https://twitter.com/BComptonNHL/stat...01858757804032

                                Jarome Iginla is not on the #Isles training camp roster, for those who have asked.
                                Good
                                THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X