Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Where is he playing?
    He plays for Porin Ässät in the Finnish elite league, Liiga.
    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjay View Post
      On a team that went 15-28-15 Linus went 11-11-8. Pretty good numbers playing on a crappy team and, for the most part, he avoided the injury bug. He had a high ceiling once, I hope he can get it back.
      That actually is a fantastic sign.
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

That actually is a fantastic sign.
        Great for him. But I believe we no longer own his rights, and anyway we have Sorokin! The value of prospect depth, we only needed one of them to work out, and one did.

Comment

Great for him. But I believe we no longer own his rights, and anyway we have Sorokin! The value of prospect depth, we only needed one of them to work out, and one did.
          I thought both would be our future goalie tandem. Can't complain though, Sorokin always had the higher ceiling and he's here now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjay View Post

I thought both would be our future goalie tandem. Can't complain though, Sorokin always had the higher ceiling and he's here now.
            It would have been great if both worked out, if nothing else one could have been a trade chip. But we had to have one of them work out and we got that.

Comment

We may not have his rights but I'm not sure anyone else does either? So we could go get him if he is turning it around. Even though I know it is Varly and Sorokin for at least another 2 years. Goaltending has been the last thing I have worried about since Barry and Lou took over.
              THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Linus has played his way back to the SHL by signing a one year contract with Skellefteå. It's the highest division in the Swedish ice hockey system and the same league Linus had all his success before coming over to North America. I thought he had a bright future before injuries derailed it. Hopefully he can recoup some of that potential.

Comment

Working...
                X