Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Hickey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mw147 View Post

    Easy guy to root for. I hope he makes the Devils.
    He was a good soldier for us! Good luck Thomas
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

    Comment


    • Did not make it, sorry to see that. I would not mind us signing him to an AHL contract.

      https://twitter.com/reporterchris/st...89763076124677

      The #NJDevils have released Thomas Hickey from his PTO.

      Comment


      • AHL wouldn’t be bad, but would like a better vet to join Hutton as the immediate D depth. Aho simply is not good, not even as depth.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Scott View Post
          AHL wouldn’t be bad, but would like a better vet to join Hutton as the immediate D depth. Aho simply is not good, not even as depth.
          Aho as 8th or 9th is not great but not terrible.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mw147 View Post

            Aho as Visitor Messages or Private Messages is not great but not terrible.
            Sounds like LaDue is outplaying Aho. Piecing together Lambert’s comments, I’m guessing the order is Salo 6 followed by Hutton, LaDue and then Aho.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Scott View Post

              Sounds like LaDue is outplaying Aho. Piecing together Lambert’s comments, I’m guessing the order is Salo 6 followed by Hutton, LaDue and then Aho.
              I can live with that. Hutton is fine. Ladue and Aho and 8th and 9th is not fantastic but livable.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Scott View Post

                Sounds like LaDue is outplaying Aho. Piecing together Lambert’s comments, I’m guessing the order is Salo 6 followed by Hutton, LaDue and then Aho.
                I can totally get behind that!!! And as it should be! Already liking Lambert! Now do Bailey!
                Last edited by TonyD; 10-06-2022, 12:58 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mw147 View Post

                  I can live with that. Hutton is fine. Ladue and Aho and 8th and 9th is not fantastic but livable.
                  Yup, and if we need to add a 6/7 type vet in season that’s doable, not like looking for a top 4 guy.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Scott View Post

                    Yup, and if we need to add a 6/7 type vet in season that’s doable, not like looking for a top 4 guy.
                    If that need comes up I would consider Andy Greene. I am glad he is not back in our top 6 but if we get down to our 8th or 9th, at a league minimum salary we could do a lot worse.

                    Comment


                    • I like this!

                      I guess he is done playing.

                      https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...80709183750145

                      @MSGNetworks hiring ex-#Isles D Thomas Hickey to join @Shannon_Hogan as a studio analyst

                      @AJMleczko will also remain part of coverage. Hickey making his official debut on tomorrow night's Isles-Hurricanes pregame show.

                      Hickey knocked it out of park during Oct. 15 on-air trial.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                        I like this!

                        I guess he is done playing.

                        https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...80709183750145

                        Wow this is 100% good news. Thomas was so insightful about the Isles. I thought he was fantastic in his debut. Welcome back to the family Thomas!
                        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X