Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brendan Burke

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mw147 View Post
    https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...551917058?s=19

    Turner Sports announces #Isles play by play broadcaster @brendanmburke will team with @Panger40 on TNT national broadcasts this season.
    I'm happy for Brendan and I like Pang lol Holy jumpin what a save lol. But I was even more excited to hear Jackie Redmond is joining the TNT NHL crew. Happy days Brendan and Jackie
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TK27 View Post

      I'm happy for Brendan and I like Pang lol Holy jumpin what a save lol. But I was even more excited to hear Jackie Redmond is joining the TNT NHL crew. Happy days Brendan and Jackie
      That's exactly what I was telling someone else yesterday. I LOVE Jackie Redmond! Man is she hot! And I like her energy she brings.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

        That's exactly what I was telling someone else yesterday. I LOVE Jackie Redmond! Man is she hot! And I like her energy she brings.
        Here is Jackie in her natural Canadian habitat lol Click image for larger version

Name:	001-Redmond.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	183345
        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TK27 View Post

          Here is Jackie in her natural Canadian habitat lol Click image for larger version

Name:	001-Redmond.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	183345
          How is this not liked by every guy on this site?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

            How is this not liked by every guy on this site?
            lol no kidding eh?
            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TK27 View Post

              lol no kidding eh?
              But does she know hockey???

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TonyD View Post

                But does she know hockey???
                I'm sure she does know hockey.

                But let's be honest: when you're pretty and look great in Daisy Duke shorts you dont have to know much of anything!

                Comment


                • OK, so there is no denying that the shot up top here, is REAL NICE! But I just went to look at her Youtube channel. And now I vaguely remember her.. not digging her, way too much make up and I don't think she has a very pretty face. Turn off for me. Nice eyes though..

                  Now that all aside, she's god awful. The only reason she is getting the likes is due to her looks and not about anything she has to say. I think it's an odd decision that ESPN or TNT chose her with Brendan Burke?? That's crazy.
                  I'd rather look and listen to AJ through a hockey broadcast than listen to Jackie. If I want to look at her, I'll get a Jackie Redmond pin up calendar which is about all she's good for.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TonyD View Post
                    OK, so there is no denying that the shot up top here, is REAL NICE! But I just went to look at her Youtube channel. And now I vaguely remember her.. not digging her, way too much make up and I don't think she has a very pretty face. Turn off for me. Nice eyes though..

                    Now that all aside, she's god awful. The only reason she is getting the likes is due to her looks and not about anything she has to say. I think it's an odd decision that ESPN or TNT chose her with Brendan Burke?? That's crazy.
                    I'd rather look and listen to AJ through a hockey broadcast than listen to Jackie. If I want to look at her, I'll get a Jackie Redmond pin up calendar which is about all she's good for.
                    Jackie is not doing color commentating. LOL. She is like a Shannon Hogan.

                    And you're nuts if you don't think her face is beautiful. Too much make up? Ok, I'll go with you on that. But not a pretty face? You're nuts! LOL

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

                      Jackie is not doing color commentating. LOL. She is like a Shannon Hogan.

                      And you're nuts if you don't think her face is beautiful. Too much make up? Ok, I'll go with you on that. But not a pretty face? You're nuts! LOL
                      Ohhh, lol - okay - well that's a relief at least but still, she seems more like a hokey YouTube influencer celeb than an actual professional hockey person. Odd choice.

                      I must be nuts then George! LOL. I mean she's not "ugly" - just doesn't have that OH MY GOSH, Stunning look to me. I also have a feeling that the blue eyes are contacts too and are not real.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TonyD View Post

                        But does she know hockey???
                        She is one of the most hockey knowledgeable female hockey reporters I have ever seen. She knows her stuff! She made it out to the barn for the first time in one of the final games. So with that combination of knowledge and being hot works for me!
                        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TonyD View Post
                          OK, so there is no denying that the shot up top here, is REAL NICE! But I just went to look at her Youtube channel. And now I vaguely remember her.. not digging her, way too much make up and I don't think she has a very pretty face. Turn off for me. Nice eyes though..

                          Now that all aside, she's god awful. The only reason she is getting the likes is due to her looks and not about anything she has to say. I think it's an odd decision that ESPN or TNT chose her with Brendan Burke?? That's crazy.
                          I'd rather look and listen to AJ through a hockey broadcast than listen to Jackie. If I want to look at her, I'll get a Jackie Redmond pin up calendar which is about all she's good for.
                          I don't know how many media people come up with this on there own about the Islanders. I have been following Jackie now for about 7 years and she does know her stuff. Like Gaz said she will be doing the in studio stuff and not color commentating.

                           
                          THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TonyD View Post

                            Ohhh, lol - okay - well that's a relief at least but still, she seems more like a hokey YouTube influencer celeb than an actual professional hockey person. Odd choice.

                            I must be nuts then George! LOL. I mean she's not "ugly" - just doesn't have that OH MY GOSH, Stunning look to me. I also have a feeling that the blue eyes are contacts too and are not real.
                            Once again I will say that Jackie knows hockey. Do not make the mistake of putting her in the bimbo category of a media person who can't even pronounce the names of players. Jackie has been a hockey nut since she was a kid. Loving hockey and gaining knowledge about the game like any other ugly male could.
                            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TonyD View Post
                              OK, so there is no denying that the shot up top here, is REAL NICE! But I just went to look at her Youtube channel. And now I vaguely remember her.. not digging her, way too much make up and I don't think she has a very pretty face. Turn off for me. Nice eyes though..

                              Now that all aside, she's god awful. The only reason she is getting the likes is due to her looks and not about anything she has to say. I think it's an odd decision that ESPN or TNT chose her with Brendan Burke?? That's crazy.
                              I'd rather look and listen to AJ through a hockey broadcast than listen to Jackie. If I want to look at her, I'll get a Jackie Redmond pin up calendar which is about all she's good for.
                              Just to throw this out there. I think AJ has come a long way in the color side of broadcasting. I actually enjoy when her and Brendan work together.
                              THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TK27 View Post

                                Once again I will say that Jackie knows hockey. Do not make the mistake of putting her in the bimbo category of a media person who can't even pronounce the names of players. Jackie has been a hockey nut since she was a kid. Loving hockey and gaining knowledge about the game like any other ugly male could.
                                Well, maybe, I haven't watched enough of her - but she does have a very barbie doll look and persona about her..very plastic looking.. meh Actually, she looks a lot like Megan Fox

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X