“Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum Presented By New York Community Bank”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dom View Post

This post contains literally nothing to do with Hockey, not even remotely associated with our team or even our future building.
    Meh, this entire subject has little to nothing to with hockey. I see red every time this crap comes up....and it comes up too often. Politics suck, and they especially suck in Nassau. Maybe I should stop bringing it up.
    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Meh, this entire subject has little to nothing to with hockey. I see red every time this crap comes up....and it comes up too often. Politics suck, and they especially suck in Nassau. Maybe I should stop bringing it up.
      I think saying politicians suck is something we can all agree on, so it's not really political in itself.

I think that's different from going on a rant though, as some tend to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dom View Post

This post contains literally nothing to do with Hockey, not even remotely associated with our team or even our future building.
        Posting an article that has zero to with the team, the NHL or hockey in general is pretty much asking for it, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post

Posting an article that has zero to with the team, the NHL or hockey in general is pretty much asking for it, imo.
          You were, as usual, the ONLY one to comment on it and take it political.

I've seen too many boards ruined with that garbage, which you seem so intent to bring here.

Instead of worrying about who else does what, focus instead on keeping your own nose clean with this stuff.

Comment

• The Krew thinks Nassau County politicians of all stripes are GUTLESS PUKES - and it goes to all sides. They are too interested in lining their own pockets and too stupid to realize they could have stuffed their pockets AND built a great project ( like a slightly dumbed down Lighthouse Project) and it would be up and running now. This is something which is FACT. The Krew tries hard to focus on the current team and the current bad arena situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaszycki's Krew View Post
              The Krew thinks Nassau County politicians of all stripes are GUTLESS PUKES - and it goes to all sides. They are too interested in lining their own pockets and too stupid to realize they could have stuffed their pockets AND built a great project ( like a slightly dumbed down Lighthouse Project) and it would be up and running now. This is something which is FACT. The Krew tries hard to focus on the current team and the current bad arena situation.
              Well said and I agree 110%.

Let's end this conversation and focus on our team, the great season we are having, and the bright future that is ahead.

Emoji time!!

Comment

• We love Emoji time !

Comment

• Stanley Cup playoff action has brought meaningful games to Nassau Coliseum, and New York Islander fans responded in a big way during the team's first postseason game on Wednesday.

Comment

• Comment

• So was the decision to move the series back to Barclays the Isles or the NHL?
                      The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
                        So was the decision to move the series back to Barclays the Isles or the NHL?
                        Supposedly the NHL. But did the league provide cover for Malkin wanting the extra revenue?

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Supposedly the NHL. But did the league provide cover for Malkin wanting the extra revenue?
                          Possible, but I doubt it. Bettman hates the NVMC and I could see him driving this.

If there is any way possible to change back, they have to do it.
                          The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

Possible, but I doubt it. Bettman hates the NVMC and I could see him driving this.

It depends on the dates of the 2nd round vs Net's playoffs and booked concerts for the Barclay center.

Comment

According to Compton on Twitter, the decision is final, no more games at the Coli this year after round 1. He must know something about the issue to be very adamant about that.. But you never know.

Comment

Working...
                              X