Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Islander Fan

Terry you deserve your own thread!
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Hey guys I thought I would post this here if you guys wanted to have a good laugh I have started a new channel on youtube called "Canadian Islander Fan". This is the preview video and other content will be coming soon. If you want to subscribe then great. If not I completely understand lol

THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

That's awesome Terry! I subscribed - started watching but now I have to run out for my kids hockey game- I will finish it when I get back later...

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
        Hey guys I thought I would post this here if you guys wanted to have a good laugh I have started a new channel on youtube called "Canadian Islander Fan". This is the preview video and other content will be coming soon. If you want to subscribe then great. If not I completely understand lol
        Congrats!

I subscribed and will definitely watch!

Good luck!!

Comment

I just finished watching. Loved it!! Can't wait for the next one!!

We don't have a huge following but if you want I would be happy to promote it on Twitter. Let me know!

Comment

Following ya Terry!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyD View Post
              That's awesome Terry! I subscribed - started watching but now I have to run out for my kids hockey game- I will finish it when I get back later...
              Thanks Tony!

Comment

Originally posted by Justshoot2003 View Post

Following ya Terry!
                Thanks Pete! I was recording when I saw a a pop say you had subbed

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

I just finished watching. Loved it!! Can't wait for the next one!!

We don't have a huge following but if you want I would be happy to promote it on Twitter. Let me know!
                  That would be awesome Mark. I'm also hoping down the road to interview some of you for the Podcast as well. It would to be great to highlight that I have real New York friends

Comment

Islanders Head Coach Barry Trotz addresses the media following the Islanders 1-2 OT preseason loss to the New Jersey Devils.

Comment

Originally posted by Justshoot2003 View Post

Following ya Terry!
                      Pete I just edited my video and you can actually hear on the vid when you subscribed and you can see I look up to read it lol thanks again

Comment

Comment

Pete I just edited my video and you can actually hear on the vid when you subscribed and you can see I look up to read it lol thanks again
                          Lol that's pretty cool! I'm gonna give a listen for that.

Comment

Recap of the 10/2 preseason game.

[VIDEO]

Comment

I enjoyed the recap. I didn't see the game so I appreciate the info!

Comment

Working...
                              X