Zach Parise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott View Post

Yup, and a good mentor for Wahlstrom whether they are on the same line or not.
    We do have a very strong leadership group, Parise only adds to it. If we sign Chara, that will make 3 former captains on the team (Chara, Greene, Parise).

It seems like ancient history when we were young and weak and got run over by teams like the Bruins and Pens. I remember when Pronger took out a young Tavares with a nasty hit and no one defended him. That never happens now.
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

How many Captains we got on this team? Zajac, Parise, Lee? Lou likes those character guys
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

We do have a very strong leadership group, Parise only adds to it. If we sign Chara, that will make 3 former captains on the team (Chara, Greene, Parise).

It seems like ancient history when we were young and weak and got run over by teams like the Bruins and Pens. I remember when Pronger took out a young Tavares with a nasty hit and no one defended him. That never happens now.
        Omg I should have read one more post before making my post lol.

Comment

Ya I'm still not sure anyone liked Tavares lol. I seen more than one time no one coming to his defence lol

Comment

Yup, that’s also a respect factor with the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post

Yup, that’s also a respect factor with the refs.
              That is a good point, I had not thought of that. It can only help.
              "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Working...
              X